XPO | Life Insurance

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
Does anyone know what the benefit amount was on the life insurance. I received the statement in the mail stating they were changing carriers and the amount of the benefit was 50,000 . Was this always the amount or was it higher at one time. I have to go back in my records and check just wondering if anyone knows of the top of their heads.
This is the company paid life insurance I'm referring to not the AD&D policy that we pay extra for to be clear.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the benefit amount was on the life insurance. I received the statement in the mail stating they were changing carriers and the amount of the benefit was 50,000 . Was this always the amount or was it higher at one time. I have to go back in my records and check just wondering if anyone knows of the top of their heads.
This is the company paid life insurance I'm referring to not the AD&D policy that we pay extra for to be clear.

The last letter I got said the change company but it was still 2x your annual salary.
Hr rate x 40 x 52 x 2 rounded up.
When you a pay raise it changes cause last Oct when I went to top pay I got a letter stating the new amount