Central Transport | Line Haul answers needed ASAP please!

Line haul answers

Please,I ve no idea how long your husband has been trucking, and I feel for him , myself being with Vijax for 20 plus years , but let him speak for himself. Get out as quick as you can. Maybe you need to know more about the Mouron family and why everything you were told was a LIE. They are going to use you until they find a way to fire you. Thats the facts. If he can find something else, go, and don't look back. When he walks in the ct door you are a new employee and will be lucky to get 36 cents a mile and about a 2 to 300 mile a night. The long runs are for the owner operators. You are just getting phased out. Less miles and you quit. No unemployment. Just the facts sorry if they are not to you liking. As far as talking to your lawyer. I had to laugh. Matty has kept the state of Michigan in litigation for over 10 years, and he still owns the bridge, and the property to build a new one!!!!! Thats who you are fighting with.

Oh, I did not know that Vitran ran teams for line haul. Good luck with that.
Love the sarcasm. We are a team in our marriage. We have wonderful marriage for 25 years because of that. My husband is a fantastic man. He recognizes the sacrifices trucking families make. His motto is family first. The only darn reason he's in trucking is for his family. The day it's not working for our family is the day we'll decide together what we will do as a family. With the country's divorce rate at 50%, I'm not surprised to run into people who don't understand this.

Please,I ve no idea how long your husband has been trucking, and I feel for him , myself being with Vijax for 20 plus years , but let him speak for himself. Get out as quick as you can. Maybe you need to know more about the Mouron family and why everything you were told was a LIE. They are going to use you until they find a way to fire you. Thats the facts. If he can find something else, go, and don't look back.
Speaking for him?!?! I'm speaking for me. He's too busy to be on the internet.

He has a positive attitude and wanted to stick around to see how things work out. I'll relay your advice to him,

As far as talking to your lawyer. I had to laugh. Matty has kept the state of Michigan in litigation for over 10 years, and he still owns the bridge, and the property to build a new one!!!!! Thats who you are fighting with.
You misunderstand. I didn't contact a lawyer with intentions of litigation. I contacted a lawyer for clarification on something. I received good advice that would please everyone involved. We're not interested in fighting anything. My husband is interested in working. He doesn't want unemployment. If my he loses his job, he'll find a new job.

Love the sarcasm. We are a team in our marriage. We have wonderful marriage for 25 years because of that. My husband is a fantastic man. He recognizes the sacrifices trucking families make. His motto is family first. The only darn reason he's in trucking is for his family. The day it's not working for our family is the day we'll decide together what we will do as a family. With the country's divorce rate at 50%, I'm not surprised to run into people who don't understand this.
If you have a good marriage and family nothing else matters....Family is always first...Have faith and you will find a way.....FAITH...MAKES THINGS POSSIBLE.....NOT EASY....And never forget ....Divorce is not an option.