Central Transport | line haul omaha

treehouse

TB Lurker
Credits
I have an interview with Vitran on Mon. Anyone drive out of the Omaha terminal. What questions should I ask. My background is Otr not ltl. What is the pay scale 39 to start 48 in 4yrs why so long?

It's the Vitran way. I'm out of Louisville, and it's the same way here. They keep you hungry for years...just long enough for you to get some LTL experience so you can get a real job somewhere else. Only the top drivers at a terminal have it made the rest of us starve. Do what you need to do of course, but don't pass on future oportunities. If you don't understand what I'm saying...you will in a few years of working at Vitran.

The reason is vitran is a ::shit:: outfit and they know for a fact that unless you are a real dumb ::shit::. you wont be around long to get top pay scale.

I can only hope that your smart enough to figure this out. Vitran is for People that have no self worth.:funky:

Wow. I wouldn't go quite that far, Crazy One.

Some people like it here, some don't. You'll find that anywhere. Take the job, if it don't work out. Scram.

I took the job because it was a step up from where I was. The next job I take will be a step up from here. The supervisors and Mgmt here at my Term. know this.

The reason is vitran is a ::shit:: outfit and they know for a fact that unless you are a real dumb ::shit::. you wont be around long to get top pay scale.

I can only hope that your smart enough to figure this out. Vitran is for People that have no self worth.:funky:

Who are you to speak of ! We have only been out there a little over a year. you Haven't any room to complain about!