ODFL | Linehaul breakdown pay

johnnybtruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
I guess I didn't get the memo but according to our TM corporate (not)announced a while ago that new linehaul delay pay will be same as breakdown pay after you give them an hour for free. So in short 0-60 minutes $0 after that $2.50 for every additional 15 minutes

I guess I didn't get the memo but according to our TM corporate (not)announced a while ago that new linehaul delay pay will be same as breakdown pay after you give them an hour for free. So in short 0-60 minutes $0 after that $2.50 for every additional 15 minutes
It’s always been like that in the 10 years I’ve been in Linehaul at OD. Delay pay and breakdown pay is $10/hr. Bullshit

Have about 6 hours total of breakdown in the last calendar year. Maybe I'm lucky. Made $115,000 last year never working more than 5 days. I'm nowhere near top earner at my terminal but that's more than enough for me. The delay pay is a joke but in the scheme of things for me anyways it's not a big deal. Still finished the run the 2 times I broke down last year

Last edited:
According to hr at my terminal, the pay starts as soon as you go on duty for your breakdown. I know it's crumby pay, but it's been almost 2 years since I've had a breakdown.

Have about 6 hours total of breakdown in the last calendar year. Maybe I'm lucky. Made $115,000 last year never working more than 5 days. I'm nowhere near top earner at my terminal but that's more than enough for me. The delay pay is a joke but in the scheme of things for me anyways it's not a big deal. Still finished the run the 2 times I broke down last year
How much is your family health care insurance.