XPO | linehaul vacation pay

Credits
keep your I.C.P conway...rather have my FULL vacation pay
20 plus yrs at conway,tired of takin 50% pay cut for vacation.
fedex,pays full pay plus I.C.P.is paid at the end of every quarter.

we take it in the shorts on the holiday and personal days but the vacation is pretty close to what your regular check is... and yes the bonus checks are paid at end of every quarter

When I worked for C.F. we got 1/52 of what we made for the year so if you worked a lot you got a bigger vaca check if you had a bad year and missed some time you got a smaller one. Worked out better for everyone, city guys at ccx also get shorted on the vaca deal just how many city guys work 40 hours?

yep

Conway has more ways of screwing everyone out of everything, especially when it comes to fairness across the board...ICP based on a 40 hour weekly avg., vacation pay based on a 40 hour week avg., health insurance based on 1% of weekly pay, linehaulers cost is double of that of city drivers, on and on and on. It's conways way of the "SHAFT". And then come the end of the year they use a PENCIL to write their monthly projections of the ICP this way they can minipulate that as it goes along month to month..But lets keep up the MORALE of our workers at the same time...Then we hear HONESTY,Integrity..well I'll be honest here too!! Dave M here is to you !!!:tongue0002: :tongue0002: :tongue0002: :tongue0002:

tripletruk said:
keep your I.C.P conway...rather have my FULL vacation pay
20 plus yrs at conway,tired of takin 50% pay cut for vacation.
fedex,pays full pay plus I.C.P.is paid at the end of every quarter.
Thats the why it was when we started.Dave M stated that he wanted to do something about it.I thing he will,He wouldn't lie to us co-owners now would he.

The managment is exempt from following the so called Con-Way values. They just don't have any. Co-owner? Do I have to give my opinion on that garbage phrase gfy?

:beerchug:
vacation pay realy sucks
i make allmost over $1800.00 per week l/h
but only make $900.00 vacation pay stright 40 hours man it realy SUCKS :Cow-Pie:

fisherman XJA said:
Conway has more ways of screwing everyone out of everything, especially when it comes to fairness across the board...ICP based on a 40 hour weekly avg., vacation pay based on a 40 hour week avg., health insurance based on 1% of weekly pay, linehaulers cost is double of that of city drivers, on and on and on. It's conways way of the "SHAFT". And then come the end of the year they use a PENCIL to write their monthly projections of the ICP this way they can minipulate that as it goes along month to month..But lets keep up the MORALE of our workers at the same time...Then we hear HONESTY,Integrity..well I'll be honest here too!! Dave M here is to you !!!:tongue0002: :tongue0002: :tongue0002: :

your right sickdays vacation personal days and icp all based on a 40 hour week
but health insurance is based on your gross weekly pay :wtflol:
so tell me whats worng here

down south we get 45 hours for vacation . it still don't make up for linehaul pay . but the city guys like it . a lot of them make more money taking it in the winter than coming to work .

RoadRage76 said:
...and I suppose this wasn't disclosed to you when you were hired?
I knew it.Big Dave(the one who forgot to shave) said he was working on fixing it.The thing that made this a hot topic is that many non-Union company's pay vac pay based on what you make.Also when they charged us 1% on our gross pay.Everything else is on 40 hrs.

One big happy family

Let's not forget how we are one big company now! Yeah - right

Our southern brothers have to work 50 hours to get the OT and their pay scale is not the same.

Our western brothers make less than us and how on earth the LA Basin guys can even survive on their pay check is beyond me. :realmad:

We may wear the same colors eventually (laugh) but that does not mean we are one company. :ranting2:

I really feel for these guys.

Trucking Bandit said:
Let's not forget how we are one big company now! Yeah - right

Our southern brothers have to work 50 hours to get the OT and their pay scale is not the same.

Our western brothers make less than us and how on earth the LA Basin guys can even survive on their pay check is beyond me. :realmad:

We may wear the same colors eventually (laugh) but that does not mean we are one company. :ranting2:

I really feel for these guys.
I know a guy out west,he loves it.