Yellow | Link for Verizon Discount?

TheBigR said:

I set up my discount with Verizon a few months ago and I had to use the Yellow Technologies name. They are the division that has the account with Verizon.

You will have to bring proof of employment(a pay stub) and proof that the company you work for is affiliated with Yellow Technologies( I printed the page right from Yellow's website showing all their divisions)

This will get you a 15% discount

Verizon Discount

To CFer,
What do I need to do to get my discount from Verizon? Is there someone I can call. I would appreciate any information you could give to me. Thanks

oldyellow said:
To CFer,
What do I need to do to get my discount from Verizon? Is there someone I can call. I would appreciate any information you could give to me. Thanks
Sprint gives you a 23% discount! It saves me a lot of money!!!!

oldyellow said:
To CFer,

oldyellow, I brought the items mentioned in my above post to the local Verizon store and took care of everything right there.

I know it can be done online also but you I don't remember what the website is

Thanks for all the help.

I was able to contact Verizon and get the discount started.

They now give a discount of 19% :bgroovy:

Send an email to:
[email protected]
with all your info, account # etc.

I received a reply within 5 minutes.

profjt said:
Sprint gives you a 23% discount! It saves me a lot of money!!!!
Sprint sucks, I could do better with 2 soup cans and a string, terrible coverage, Verizon is the way to go................

I agree, Big R.

Verizon has exceptional coverage.
I've had Verizon since they were GTE and have always been well satisfied.

The people I know with Sprint, always complain about spotty coverage.

Benny Hill said:
What about Nextel and Cingular, do they give us discounts?
I don't know about nextel, but Cingular sucks too, worse coverage and dropped calls problem than Sprint, only good thing was rollover minutes..............:chairshot:

Benny Hill said:
What about Nextel and Cingular, do they give us discounts?

Nextel gives 17%. However, they have been bought by Sprint, and their days are numbered. They have to get off of the frequencies they use now because they interfere with police and fire radios. Unfortunately the reason Nextel is so good is because they use these frequencies.

That being said, when Nextel works, it works great. If you are somewhere it doesn't work, you are out of luck, Nextel can't roam because no other company uses the same frequencies.