XPO | Links for 55 guys in Texas

I'll pass. You know, dignity and such.

Mexgangs.jpg

Hey!!! That's my cousin Jose and my cousin Juan. What's up boyz?? When u coming to the barrio? Mi culo es el fuego

It's a simple formula. Debt to income. Is she paid a wage she could live on if she was not saddled with debt she would not have acquired without you?

We aren't always speaking in terms of wages alone. A retirement plan and insurance at little or no cost to employees. Grievance machinery. Very important and worth their wait in gold.

I can tell you this, you seem to think the YRC guys have it so bad but it is still one of the best ltl jobs out there. There are only 2 better around here and they are both union.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

In over 20 years she ain't filed one grievance. Her retirement is crap. Pension is around $400 a month. And she has a very small 401K.

You keep trying to add personal factors. You have no idea about our personal finances. And I am not going to detail them on the internet. Good or bad. That is just dumb.

Keep it real. If a person makes $15 an hour it is gonna be hard to get by. When I worked there I was working two and three jobs to get by. Not to get ahead. Just to make my bills.

$15 on 40 hours brings home $420. $1680 a month. Even a studio around here is gonna be $600. And then phone, electric, gas and water. Probably $250. Car payment on even a beater like she had before we got married. $300 a month. ( She had a 15% interest rate. Low income. Single income. No consigner. ) Plus fuel to get around $120 a month. $30 a week is kind. That leaves you $410 a month or right about $100 a week to eat and cloth yourself. Pay for insurance and maintain the car. Anything else that comes up.

And how much are the YRC guys starting at now ? After all the reductions and give backs ? About $15 an hour ? Come on man. Be real.