New Penn | Local 776 Harrisburg no more King Ed

truthabout776FB

TB Lurker
Credits
ABF Dave Pogue found guilty of harming a member. ( Hoffa steps in so Pogue can run for office) Its clear now why Thompson and Hicks have gravitated towards Hoffa's reelection and not Zuckerman. Its time to call in your favors and get a return on your investment. A little quid pro quo. Typical abuse of power which has crippled our union.
Dave Pogue did in fact encourage fellow teamsters to rat out brother Coles in writing to ABF branch manager Steve Christy. This is well documented and the case can be accessed at the local, unless of course Thompson accidentally misplaced it or shredded by mistake. The charges were recorded by a professional stenographer and are a matter of record. Dave Pogue admitted to the charges and was found guilty buy the executive board. A guilty verdict was inevitable because of the self admission by Pogue. Keep in mind this is the current sitting Vice President of Teamsters local 776. However after admitting his guilt Dave Pogue was advised to appeal the decision so it would not harm him in the election. Dave Pogue was to be rehabilitated and retrained so he could tell right from wrong as it related to not ratting out brother Teamsters. Hoffa issued a stay so that Pogue could buy time and not be subject to the humiliating re education process. Thompson needed a full ticket to continue forward and sought political favor from Hoffa. There has been some controversy over this subject as it related to whether or not Coles deserved to be ratted out, because he was considered to be a controversial figure and a political advisory of Thompson. I'll leave it at this. In our teamster brotherhood I don't care who you are or what you did ratting out a brother to any management is wrong. It should be punishable by removing you from the union. Dave Pogue!!!! A rat is a rat is a rat. You should be removed from office immediately. All information in this post can be verified and is a matter of record.

How did the TDU party go today? I bet a whole lot of people showed up to see all the Circus Clowns running for delegates against the incumbents. I wish you well

ABF Dave Pogue found guilty of harming a member. ( Hoffa steps in so Pogue can run for office) Its clear now why Thompson and Hicks have gravitated towards Hoffa's reelection and not Zuckerman. Its time to call in your favors and get a return on your investment. A little quid pro quo. Typical abuse of power which has crippled our union.
Dave Pogue did in fact encourage fellow teamsters to rat out brother Coles in writing to ABF branch manager Steve Christy. This is well documented and the case can be accessed at the local, unless of course Thompson accidentally misplaced it or shredded by mistake. The charges were recorded by a professional stenographer and are a matter of record. Dave Pogue admitted to the charges and was found guilty buy the executive board. A guilty verdict was inevitable because of the self admission by Pogue. Keep in mind this is the current sitting Vice President of Teamsters local 776. However after admitting his guilt Dave Pogue was advised to appeal the decision so it would not harm him in the election. Dave Pogue was to be rehabilitated and retrained so he could tell right from wrong as it related to not ratting out brother Teamsters. Hoffa issued a stay so that Pogue could buy time and not be subject to the humiliating re education process. Thompson needed a full ticket to continue forward and sought political favor from Hoffa. There has been some controversy over this subject as it related to whether or not Coles deserved to be ratted out, because he was considered to be a controversial figure and a political advisory of Thompson. I'll leave it at this. In our teamster brotherhood I don't care who you are or what you did ratting out a brother to any management is wrong. It should be punishable by removing you from the union. Dave Pogue!!!! A rat is a rat is a rat. You should be removed from office immediately. All information in this post can be verified and is a matter of record.

A scab is a scab . If you are a member of 776 your acting on your own behalf. No not all of us like Hoffa but we do not have to bash our local officals. Anyone with a brain realizes a united local is a strong local. People with themselves in mind are not leaders. You should change your name to king scab of local 776

When i worked for ups in willow grove local 384 was my union. Keller was the president, within a yr he was booted out. Everyone thought he was a snake

When i worked for ups in willow grove local 384 was my union. Keller was the president, within a yr he was booted out. Everyone thought he was a snake
He is more of a snake than many realized but no he is not related to Keller from Harrisburg area.

After keller was booted out of being prez, Last i heard he was a package driver out of west chester
Yep, he went back to his zip code. Word is he's a feeder driver now and hated those guys and visa versa. I wonder how he's liking it. He also got his house repossessed and probably his boat. He was crooked and used to taking in so much money under the table that he went under after all the graft dried up. So...how did you end up in Newburg from there? Isn't it kind of cold up there in the winter?

Yep, he went back to his zip code. Word is he's a feeder driver now and hated those guys and visa versa. I wonder how he's liking it. He also got his house repossessed and probably his boat. He was crooked and used to taking in so much money under the table that he went under after all the graft dried up. So...how did you end up in Newburg from there? Isn't it kind of cold up there in the winter?

Wife is from newburgh, i enjoy the hudson valley. Big ski mnts

The Hudson Valley is beautiful :1036316054: I never skied Gore or I think Hunter's up there too isn't it? I think my skiing days are over.

The Hudson Valley is beautiful :1036316054: I never skied Gore or I think Hunter's up there too isn't it? I think my skiing days are over.

I have windham Belleayre and hunter 30 mins away from my hood. Belleayre is runned by the state, windham and hunter are privately owned. Im going to montage this yr