ABF | Local B.A. predicts doom for ratification

One local rep. says early indications are against ratification of the 2008-2013 NMFA. It seems so far the NO`s have it. It is still too early to tell for sure but so far the majority has been against the NMFA. The new language concerning the 4hour casuals and the bidding process with the utility drivers seem to be major concerns for many local drivers and dock employees.

Hmmm, do they do things different in Kentucky than they do all the rest of the country?

The most important thing for anyone to do is VOTE. How you vote is really of no concern to anyone else but you. So vote, and do it poste haste.

Hmmm, do they do things different in Kentucky than they do all the rest of the country?

yes, they go to family reunions to get dates!!!!! i am sorry, i couldn't resist, its that OCD thing of mine acting up again!!!!:hysterical:

Well, I live in the Louisville, KY (Derby) area too. I have two things to say to all of you in the rest of the country.

First of all, if it wasn't for family reunions then I wouldn't have met my cousin, I mean my wife so I'm highly offended by your remarks.

Second, I think you should be making fun of the local rep that made the statement. I heard the same thing at Holland but didn't say anything on Trucking Boards about it until now. If I read the post correctly, this was A. Beer Freaks very first post and instead of people telling him "Welcome To Trucking Boards", everybody has treated him as if he was the one that made the statement himself. I took his post as saying that the local rep was saying something else that he had no ideal about just like when he and the others at the locals all across the country did the same thing when they were trying to sell this crappy contract to us. I think some of you owe him a welcome and maybe some rep points for the way you have treated him as a new member to TB.

Welcome to Trucking Boards, A. Beer Freak, sorry about your first posts treatment, we can do much better.

But if you have any other first hand info from the same idiot at the local, just keep it to yourself next time, lol. :1036316054:

If I read the post correctly, this was A. Beer Freaks very first post and instead of people telling him "Welcome To Trucking Boards", everybody has treated him as if he was the one that made the statement himself.

Well his first post was actually on the Holland board. The post I posted was actually aimed at the BA, not the poster. So, being his first post was included a quote from a post you posted, you are correct in welcoming A. Beer Freak, to truckingboards.

This is not an issue for me. Have a nice day.

Well, I live in the Louisville, KY (Derby) area too. I have two things to say to all of you in the rest of the country.

First of all, if it wasn't for family reunions then I wouldn't have met my cousin, I mean my wife so I'm highly offended by your remarks.

Second, I think you should be making fun of the local rep that made the statement. I heard the same thing at Holland but didn't say anything on Trucking Boards about it until now. If I read the post correctly, this was A. Beer Freaks very first post and instead of people telling him "Welcome To Trucking Boards", everybody has treated him as if he was the one that made the statement himself. I took his post as saying that the local rep was saying something else that he had no ideal about just like when he and the others at the locals all across the country did the same thing when they were trying to sell this crappy contract to us. I think some of you owe him a welcome and maybe some rep points for the way you have treated him as a new member to TB.

Welcome to Trucking Boards, A. Beer Freak, sorry about your first posts treatment, we can do much better.

But if you have any other first hand info from the same idiot at the local, just keep it to yourself next time, lol. :1036316054:

yea I guess your right Benny I thought people would like to here what some of our supposed reps are spewing. Iguess I can just keep all the B.S. to myself like everyone else on here does.:hysterical::tongue0015:

yea I guess your right Benny I thought people would like to here what some of our supposed reps are spewing. Iguess I can just keep all the B.S. to myself like everyone else on here does.

Dude you are a victim of circumstance. If your BA told you that the thing is going to fail because he's seen the votes, his name must be Fulla Schmitt.

One local rep. says early indications are against ratification of the 2008-2013 NMFA. It seems so far the NO`s have it. It is still too early to tell for sure but so far the majority has been against the NMFA. The new language concerning the 4hour casuals and the bidding process with the utility drivers seem to be major concerns for many local drivers and dock employees.

A 12 pack of beer if you are right! (I hope you are right)

Welcome to Truckingboards Beer Freak alot of speculation going on but bottomline VOTE and let the game play out. Keep on posting!!!

Welcome beer freak.

Benny I am surprised that you read it that way. I just read the posts and ddnt see nothing against you beer buddy.

Whats goin on at holland anyway?

Been paying my dues all winter just to get a ballot. Expensive Democracy, eh?

...will be nice to get back to work and pay for them!

votevotevotevote