Local driver breakfast!

Driveforfree

TB Lurker
Credits
Are they serious with a breakfast? Don't they get enough of our time and now they want us to take time out of our weekend to hear them cry poor?!!! No way and where was the pizza and donuts this year for driver appreciation week ? Now that their backs are against the wall the want to have a meeting?! Knobody should go to hear what they have to say, they say it all by the way they treat us and no raise no help with cost of living and benefits that we pay for and not to mention no retirement plan!!!
DO NOT GO !!!!!!

IDK if thats going to be the message, how do you know its not a positive announcement? or something new for next year?

You cant be bashing something without having some evidence as to what is going on...

thats how rumors get started over nothing...

You guys are having a breakfast for me Local Driver, that's crazy!!!!!
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Attention New Local Drivers,Dont go to the breakfast you don't want to here these overpaid upper management ruin your weekend with there speech about how NCT is not making money:chairshot:,While your out there working 12-16 hrs a day:Emoticon_digging:making only $22.19 per hr. and No raise in 6 Years,5% stolen from us and Over priced Health Insurance,Hell they will probally charge $1.00 per egg:nut_kick:,GO Local 107:usa2:

Attention New Local Drivers,Dont go to the breakfast you don't want to here these overpaid upper management ruin your weekend with there speech about how NCT is not making money:chairshot:,While your out there working 12-16 hrs a day:Emoticon_digging:making only $22.19 per hr. and No raise in 6 Years,5% stolen from us and Over priced Health Insurance,Hell they will probally charge $1.00 per egg:nut_kick:,GO Local 107:usa2:
22.19 is for the lucky ones...anyone hired in past 5 yrs topped out at 20.71..and ones with little experience hired in past year getting less, also 8 hrs for vacation time...no phone allowance... union or no union, this place probably has 12-18 months left before sale or bankruptcy.. looks like YRC rejects running place, looking to make bottom line look better for sale...some of us have seen this show before...

How do you know what this is even about?

It don't take a College degree to figure it out ! Being your in management are they going to open there wallet up ?,I don't even need to go,I will have the speech on tape and not have to waist my Saturday coming up there,they might charge us a $1.00 per egg,I still say Jbusy12 is Jim M.(Go 107):usa2:

Haha I'm not Jim Lmao, I guess since you got a friend with a tape recorder going Saturday you can fill us all in this weekend.

Let me know how that goes for you

Yea jbusy12,I learned to use 1 early on back at the dirt lot,some of the crap management says to you,I do say you had a few of us fooled maybe your not management,Ya Fool !!!:usa2:

lmao im glad you have LEARNED something, yea management does give us ****, as does any place iv been but between you and your union buddies i think its obvious where the CRAP is coming from, those fun named propaganda profiles unionlife and nctshpsteward, great names great conversation starters

i hope i see you lined up with them the next time they stop by, so i can ignore you like the rest of us already do

So, you're bashing a breakfast? really? They could have just called everyone in for a meeting, but no. They decide to make it a nice breakfast for Local_Driver. Come on guys, don't hate monger

Richard Beers !!! You must be sitting some place waiting for a load ? your a very angry person, so if anything i know you will need to join the Union ...i know you and i know where you stand . You need this because of the years already in the union ... so just go to bed ,you big baby and stop your crying. ..