Yellow | Long Term Financing in place

I do believe they will get it as they have gotten everything else they have asked for from union concessions to their credit crap...As a bond holder and if they go into bankruptcy,they the bond holders would get pennies on the dollar,but if the go for a stock deal and if and I say if,YRC goes back to making money they would come out much farther ahead than going thru the courts from a bankruptcy,,I for this reason think that the bondholders do not have a choice and then again if they vote it down they would most likely vote again till they get it right,kinda like we did..Nobody wants ,except the competition,wants YRC to go down,Zollars knows this and he will play his cards out so he will look like he is the one who brought back YRC from the dead and add it to his resume....

I do believe they will get it as they have gotten everything else they have asked for from union concessions to their credit crap...As a bond holder and if they go into bankruptcy,they the bond holders would get pennies on the dollar,but if the go for a stock deal and if and I say if,YRC goes back to making money they would come out much farther ahead than going thru the courts from a bankruptcy,,I for this reason think that the bondholders do not have a choice and then again if they vote it down they would most likely vote again till they get it right,kinda like we did..Nobody wants ,except the competition,wants YRC to go down,Zollars knows this and he will play his cards out so he will look like he is the one who brought back YRC from the dead and add it to his resume....
That's a big if.

Not going to happen.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Chief Executive Bill Zollars acknowledged in an interview that the note exchange, expected to be completed by mid-December, will be dilutive to existing shareholders, although the company still is negotiating a precise formula for the swap.

Zollars described the debt-for-stock swap as "the final step" for YRC, but he stopped short of calling it essential to avoid bankruptcy. If the swap doesn't go forward under anticipated terms, he said YRC still could raise funds under a $200 million securities registration that it filed in May.

Still, both Zollars and Taylor said YRC has been in discussions with the bondholders and are confident in the exchange. YRC needs 95% of bondholders to agree to the exchange or it will have to negotiate additional terms.

If bondholders of YRC's USF 8-1/2% notes and contingent convertible notes agree to the exchange, as the company anticipates, YRC stands to gain access to additional liquidity under a newly amended credit facility, and it also gets to extend some existing lending agreements until late next year if certain benchmarks are met.

"We're very confident that we are going to be around for a long time as we execute the final step of this plan," Zollars said.

Zollars said he expects YRC to have positive cash flow next year.

They all do what Zollars asks them to do

The bondholders get full reimbursement before stockholders get anything. People buy stocks for a higher return with more risk, people buy bonds for more stability with a set return. The only time bondholders normally convert to stocks is in a restructuring, during which stocks are normally nullified. The worst time to convert from bonds to stocks is immediately before a bankruptcy. The sooner the bankruptcy, the more equity to pay the bondholders with.

The bondholders get full reimbursement before stockholders get anything. People buy stocks for a higher return with more risk, people buy bonds for more stability with a set return. The only time bondholders normally convert to stocks is in a restructuring, during which stocks are normally nullified. The worst time to convert from bonds to stocks is immediately before a bankruptcy. The sooner the bankruptcy, the more equity to pay the bondholders with.

I think the reason the bondholders converted was to avoid a bankruptcy at YRC. The are sitting pretty now that YRC got a big monkey off their back. The shareholders value of stock was diluted they warned but the warning came too late

I think the reason the bondholders converted was to avoid a bankruptcy at YRC. The are sitting pretty now that YRC got a big monkey off their back. The shareholders value of stock was diluted they warned but the warning came too late

The bondholders haven't converted yet. If they did the stock would be trading for around $0.25 (yes, a quarter) a share.