Yellow | Long Term Financing in place

You just . . . don't . . . get it!

You act like the economy is still going down. It's looking like it already bottomed out and is now climbing back. The next two quarters should show less losses until about 2nd quarter 2010 when we should start looking a lot better with the uptick in freight that historically starts in those months. As the economy climbs back, so do we.

PS-TurboJ called and said that his bankruptcy date has been changed to Thanksgiving 2010! :biglaugh:

can you please send some of that oregon dope you are smoking, must be much stronger than the stuff we have in pa.

Dear Wolf and Weave,

This company is a money making machine when the economy is doing well. While 160 million sounds like an insane amount to you, that's just a drop in the bucket to a company like this in a healthy economy! Also, while people keep saying that the economic recovery will be slow, you have to remember that we are in a business--THE FREIGHT BUSINESS--that tends to be one of the first (sometimes even the first) to feel the effects of a recession and a recovery. In other words, don't get too down about those "jobs won't be back until . . ." predictions you see out there, and also realize that overcapacity means nothing.

Love,

Box Lover

Holy ::shit:: I just ask the man an honest question and I end up with a date! Never mind man I really don't need to understand that bad. :biglaugh:

Holy ::shit:: I just ask the man an honest question and I end up with a date! Never mind man I really don't need to understand that bad. :biglaugh:

Here's you're date
ahuhahuh.gif
ahh

Here's new money, A $550m in a bond deal.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

That's not new money. That's just a huge kick in the nuts for shareholders... and the bondholders, since they really don't have much of a choice in the matter.

The only new money that they may get is the $106M revolver reserve - about two months worth of cash at current burn rates, which mind you, haven't changed other than what the employees gave back.

Joe, you should really consider changing your avatar to Baghdad Bob.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
That's not new money. That's just a huge kick in the nuts for shareholders... and the bondholders, since they really don't have much of a choice in the matter.

**********************************************************************************************

That would free up $550 million dollars.
vampire_flying.gif
OK, the bondholders get a :nutkick:
They become shareholders and get to own YRC stock instead of bonds..lucky them
sarcastic.gif

**********************************************************************************************

That would free up $550 million dollars.
vampire_flying.gif
OK, the bondholders get a :nutkick:
They become shareholders and get to own YRC stock instead of bonds..lucky them
sarcastic.gif
So why would bondholders give up something with a face value, higher up on the bankruptcy pay-out and promised interest return, for stock with neither in a company on the verge of bankruptcy?

so why would bondholders give up something with a face value, higher up on the bankruptcy pay-out and promised interest return, for stock with neither in a company on the verge of bankruptcy?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bond holders might have more to gain if they swapped out. $550 mil is a lot of debt to get rid of. Yrc is better off alive then dead to them and ah without all the debt yrc becomes a powerhouse in ltl

Well, those are nonunion jobs that will be cut. And while I hate to see anyone lose their job at least this doesn't affect us. That said they will be closing an additional 25 service centers, so that will obviously get some of us.

The hell it don't!

How many have been cut that went to work for another LTL company, only to come back and kick their former employer's ***?

How many in the sales office went somewhere else....only to take the customers with them?

It effects ALL of us!....KK

That's the spirit TurboJ!

Focus on all the negative reports. You can do it! :clap:

You forgot to add that the Chinese are taking over the world, global warming is going to kill us all, Iran's going nuclear, the Ford Ranger hasn't been significantly changed in about twenty years . . . .

Ohhhh Mr. Lover! I know you won't read this until late, sleeping on the couch, in the basement, at mom's, but please do point out all the positives in the latest 8k. No dreams, just facts. And not the so called longterm because theres more holes in that then bill's head. As far as global warming, nope, just a scam for the elitist to steal money. The ******, hell yes they're taking over, big freaking time, they do own our debt if you haven't noticed. And when the Isrealis bomb the nut job, you just watch how that sets things on fire around the world. PS: At least the Isrealis know how to fight a war and win.

Here's new money, A $550m in a bond deal.

[size=+2] a $550 million debt-for-stock swap--to put it on firmer financial footing.[/size]If bondholders of YRC's USF 8-1/2% notes and contingent convertible notes agree to the exchange, as the company anticipates, YRC stands to gain access to additional liquidity under a newly amended credit facility, and it also gets to extend some existing lending agreements until late next year if certain benchmarks are met.

UPDATE:YRC Worldwide 3Q Loss Narrows, Wins Extension On Facility - WSJ.com
Not going to happen.