Looking at Sysco Charlotte.

Tarheelfalcon

TB Lurker
Credits
I may have a chance to get on with Sysco in Charlotte NC.I have been with a LTL co.running shuttle for 20 years.Im in great shape and not affraid of hard work and very organized.What is somethings that I can expect as a new hire.Hours,routes etc.I have run routes before and always finished up early.

13- 14 hour days can be the average. im a driver for sysco in ny.. local runs--63-68 hours per week. attitude is everything. great job, great company.

Stonecold said it Bro, ATTITUDE, out of Tulsa I averaged 43 hrs on 4 days, 50 something on 5 days, I have ran up on my 60 a couple of times, its tough work but it sounds like you can handle it, you may find it very rewarding like I did on the route, I bid to shuttle this last bid, I find that rewarding too, I get to really help my fellow drivers out, I like that.

GT

12-14 hr routes 600-800 cases a day. 70 hr weeks if u have hrs ur working hours u have left on saturday here n ohio. if the loads were zones properly i would cut time off. but im still digging that last case on the bottom n in the back.