Yellow | Looking Like 15% = $19.48 Per Hour

imported_dejabo

TB Lurker
Credits
The word on the street and the Line (rumor) Hotline is a traditional 15% cut across the board for ALL YRCW employees.....WOW the non-union truckers will be mad at us they will also be getting a cut but they will not get a vote on it!

The word on the street and the Line (rumor) Hotline is a traditional 15% cut across the board for ALL YRCW employees.....WOW the non-union truckers will be mad at us they will also be getting a cut but they will not get a vote on it!

Even with your 15% cut in wages, adding in all your work rules and benefits, cost per hour for a Teamster is still far above that of non-union. You’re going to need a cut in benefits. Non union will not see a cut because the companies want to keep it that way (non union).

Even with your 15% cut in wages, adding in all your work rules and benefits, cost per hour for a Teamster is still far above that of non-union. You’re going to need a cut in benefits. Non union will not see a cut because the companies want to keep it that way (non union).

The gate is going to fly open in all directions fed ex is going to try it and so is everyone else... Teamsters are leaders of Blue collar everyone watchs!:butt kiss:

maybe 15% is right on but hmmmmmm i havent heard anything yet about that except from a bunch of drivers and dockmen that really dont have any info or say in what has been settled on .
i think ill wait to get my fur up on this until i get the real wors about it