Central Transport | Looks like tommorrow I put in my 2 week notice.

iNeedAngerMngmt

Legend Last Man Standing
Credits
OMG I am flabbergasted. I am going to go crazy in joy woo hoo..
I cant wait to tell him here is your 2 weeks notice. Thanks for all the misery
.:usa2::usa2::tongue::tongue:

Good luck RT. I'm waiting untill Dec. Think I'll enjoy myself a few weeks off untill i start somewhere else.:dance:

hay Anger I also will be doing the same in a few days. It will go kinda like this Heres my notice me walking out the door and NEVER returning!!!!! lol!!!! hahahahahaahah:bgroovy:

when i go, i will call in sick to burn remaining days if any and then keep calling in until they say i'm fired. keep making that route for me then give it to someone else. blahahahahahaha :dance:

FIRSTLY LET ME SAY THE 25 CENT RAISE YOU GAVE ME TODAY VITRAN, STICK IT UP YOUR BUTTS.
I am regretting putting in a 2 week notice. They are pushing me harder now than ever.
13 deliveries and late pickups. I didn't leave the terminal or start the route until 11:20 am.
I started getting slammed with the pickups closing at 2 pm - 3 pm. On a route I didn't know. Later after I finally got a grip on things and sorta caught up, around 5 pm, the dispatcher tells me your going to come back and do a 3 hour drop n hook. I told him they asked me earlier and I told them I couldn't and that I have to get my child at 8 pm. I am already going to have to work til 7:30 pm. He then started to argue with me while I was standing in front of a customer. Telling me I have to do it when I get back. I said watch how you talk to me and, Um what part of 2 week notice gives you the right to over work me more now... Hell no.
He says well if you refuse to do the drop n hook you are declining work and are considered quitting. OMG I say whatever man. How many people have refused and got a write up but when I do it I'm quitting. What the heck is going on here......
So tomorrow I'm done. Screw 2 week notice. SCREW Vitran.. I am so out.....
I am regretting putting in a 2 week notice.

So my advice to anyone planning on quiting this horrible company, like NIKE says, Just Do It. They dont give a crap about anything or anyone!!!!!
And they play games with you, Take things you usually get, treat you like a murderer...

yes, they do that at my terminal as well. if you're sick and call in not only they work you more hrs the rest of the week, they try to punish you with the crappier runs. never do this company a favor and if you need to do something like a doctor appt or something with your kids and need off early, take the day off because you'll get screwed.

yes, they do that at my terminal as well. if you're sick and call in not only they work you more hrs the rest of the week, they try to punish you with the crappier runs. never do this company a favor and if you need to do something like a doctor appt or something with your kids and need off early, take the day off because you'll get screwed.
So So true......

FIRSTLY LET ME SAY THE 25 CENT RAISE YOU GAVE ME TODAY VITRAN, STICK IT UP YOUR BUTTS.
I am regretting putting in a 2 week notice. They are pushing me harder now than ever.
13 deliveries and late pickups. I didn't leave the terminal or start the route until 11:20 am.
I started getting slammed with the pickups closing at 2 pm - 3 pm. On a route I didn't know. Later after I finally got a grip on things and sorta caught up, around 5 pm, the dispatcher tells me your going to come back and do a 3 hour drop n hook. I told him they asked me earlier and I told them I couldn't and that I have to get my child at 8 pm. I am already going to have to work til 7:30 pm. He then started to argue with me while I was standing in front of a customer. Telling me I have to do it when I get back. I said watch how you talk to me and, Um what part of 2 week notice gives you the right to over work me more now... Hell no.
He says well if you refuse to do the drop n hook you are declining work and are considered quitting. OMG I say whatever man. How many people have refused and got a write up but when I do it I'm quitting. What the heck is going on here......

So my advice to anyone planning on quiting this horrible company, like NIKE says, Just Do It. They dont give a crap about anything or anyone!!!!!
And they play games with you, Take things you usually get, treat you like a murderer...
If they want to treat you with disrespect then they get what they get. We all have our breaking point. Burn that bridge because the only thing they can say is your not eligible for re-hire....They are very limited in what they can say legally. And at this point I'm sure you could care less.

If they want to treat you with disrespect then they get what they get. We all have our breaking point. Burn that bridge because the only thing they can say is your not eligible for re-hire....They are very limited in what they can say legally. And at this point I'm sure you could care less.
You are correct. I don't. LOL

Happens all the time in Det.