Major League Baseball 2013

Clayton Kershaw pitches a 4-hitter and hits a home run!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enjoyed this first week of baseball. I wonder if the managers of those ballclubs that franchises have loaded up on big buck players will have a job next year if they don't win a pennant. Many of the "High End" players have disappointed teams & fans in the past.. It will take a lot of ticket & beer/hotdog sales to pay the salaries of those players.

I have enjoyed this first week of baseball. I wonder if the managers of those ballclubs that franchises have loaded up on big buck players will have a job next year if they don't win a pennant. Many of the "High End" players have disappointed teams & fans in the past.. It will take a lot of ticket & beer/hotdog sales to pay the salaries of those players.

Jose Reyes is an example of talent who always seems to come up small. David Wright is another. Hmmm both played or play for the Mets maybe that has something to do with it.

Off subject here a bit, but did anyone see Tiger "cheat again" this weekend? LMAO
Is Elin back!!
exclusive-footage-of-tiger-beaten-with-club-by-elin-video-belownsfw.jpg

Is it just me or does anybody see a connection between players like Pujols signing megabucks contracts & declining performance? I would like to see some players play like they loved the game. I have mentioned this before but it seems ironic that one of the hardest playing major leaguers of all time is banned from the Hall of Fame. Too many players today because of performance enhancers & their lack of respect deserve to be in the Hall of Shame.

Major League Baseball's announcement today of the suspension of many "Superstars" from play for doping makes me think of the lyrics of a country song many years ago. "Where have all our heroes gone"? I must admit I have never been a fan of "A-Rod & now I dislike him even more. Many of the players today have no shame. They are a disgrace to the sport & aren't worthy of having their names mentioned as professional baseball players.