Yellow | Major Meeting In Overland Park This Morning?

I'm not sure about other terminals or other situations but our current Managment can't run this terminal and its been proven YRC can't handle the merge of two companies. What in the world will happen if this is true? Which I think is not.

food for thought r&l funds the purchase to get bigger of ABF ( do they run Canada ? maybe they get Canadian rights if ABF has them don't know if abf hauls to Canada) in return R&L gets ABF properties and YRC vacant ones and YRC gets ABFS equipment, workers, computer system, and get rid of half the non union employees and salaried people aka supervisors management makes you wonder only thing that makes sense

food for thought r&l funds the purchase to get bigger of ABF ( do they run Canada ? maybe they get Canadian rights if ABF has them don't know if abf hauls to Canada) in return R&L gets ABF properties and YRC vacant ones and YRC gets ABFS equipment, workers, computer system, and get rid of half the non union employees and salaried people aka supervisors management makes you wonder only thing that makes sense

Could you say that again cb? Think I missed something.

Two weeks ago we have solvency problems. Last week we fire the president. This week we are buying ABF and R&L. So, which is it??? Do we have money, and credit, or don't we???? YRC tried to by ABF at 16 bucks a share they said no. Now ABF stock is 25!!! No way in hell this is going on....imho!!

and at the same time now there is yrcf advertisement on tb if anyone noticed?( i guess they do read tb!!!!)

maybe we will buy dunkin donouts too while were at it , there will be a d+d window at every out gate at every terminal.

Sounds like some think we would do better if we move the ridge to South Dakota. I can see it now. Sioux Falls Sox win World Series!

Then you could get season tix to the Stampede.

Woo-freakin'-whooo!!

That right there is some serious bang fer yer buck.

and at the same time now there is yrcf advertisement on tb if anyone noticed?( i guess they do read tb!!!!) maybe we will buy dunkin donouts too while were at it , there will be a d+d window at every out gate at every terminal.

No I didn't notice the ad. I have a premium subscription!

I think it has more to do with the strategic price war with Old Dominion and Conway. Old Dominion mentioned the other day about going into a price war and Conway may follow suit.

The 3 companies getting together to discuss pricing would be price fixing, it's illegal, but hey, if they have a connection to Eric Holder, who knows.