Yellow | Majority stock holder of YRCW ?

Let me update that for you:
Powell George E 977,056.76
Zollars William d 325,221.00
Stanley James D 81,844.20
Smid Michael J. 57,738.80
Welch James L 46,133.00
Vogt Carl W 35,082.00
Barger Donald G. Jr 32,062.20
Trubeck William L. 31,773.00
Carr Cassandra C. 30,470.00

Yahoo isn't always the correct info: I've been maken BANK off these idots and their stupid decisions they make...up and down, up and down, up and down. Stupid truck driver, sells and buys, sells and buys, sells and buys... keep it up fellas, your maken me rich!

10-4 Hammer down!

Someone else besides george powell has to be the major stock holder because he died in may 2007 at 80 years old. Google it you will see for yourself.

Thanks for the info, if any one knows anything would love to hear it.

I would love to hear it also but it more than likely wouldnt help much. If this is what I think it is this information will be all covered up and masked To protect the business.
However....after looking at the activity with the stocks during the month of July it sure is a pretty safe bet that there is much more to this than what it appears to be.
A majority share holder could prove to be tough to pull out of all this with all the proxied shares anyhow but some people with great personal interest do have the connections to make it happen. I have been finding some real interesting information but I will not claim to have the intellect to decipher all of it.
Been some real strange things going on at different terminals this week dont you think!