Central Transport | Making people angry

otrpetercar777

TB Lurker
Credits
OK here is the deal Most of this rant is for people with a sence of HUMOR others things are serious....I am a low paid Chris lie haul driver out of Wichita KS Yo yo 316 in the hizzie!! Alot of what i have read here is about pay....pin pay and my thoughts..I really don't like to see guys lose money but didn't you do it to youselfs? How many guys hit the terminnal and punched the clock and then docked the trailers? (you are then being paid twice to do the job sticking it to the company who's gonna know right? thats what I would have done:1036316054: you can probaly thank your fellow co-workers for that one but, nobody will ever admit to it? This none union company acts more union than the friggin teamsters!!!! I know that this little site is a place to place complaints and bad mouth the company right...and Alot of it is actuallly funny....Heck I am happy to still have a job.....REALITY CHECK....it's a large company they waste alot of money thats what every large company does....You agreed to the pay or the lack there of...The work.....the benifits....didn't you? News flash you live in the USA the government didn't say you had to work here!!!somebody will always make more money than you and have it better!!!! Deal with it or Quit!!! Chris drivers will not get a raise!!! Notice the new trucks Vitran on the door and OPERATED BY CHRIS TRUCK LINES ON THE FAIRING!!!!! we are a subsitary of Vitran totlally seperate!!! :biglaugh: Until Rob and Adam deem it fit to give a raise it's not going to happen....your yearly rasie is 4% maybe next year right.......so heres Rob Butler to us:nutkick: Rob Butler to Vitran:butt kiss: Vitran to the investers:butt kiss