ABF | Management Gets 20% Raise

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
Well I was probably only lied to in a grievance meeting....my new manager told me that we don't really work all that many hours, which made me a bit upset.... so I replied I work far more hours than the office.... she then told me that they were different jobs, and I replied yes, but when I got hired I was told by the hiring manager and a supervisor that their salary is based on ten hour days, fifty hours weeks.... she replied that has been changed....lol.... can't make that up.... she said they are only required to work 40(a 20% cut in hours), now I don't believe that for a second because if that had happened ABF would have cut pay, and people would have been upset.... I was really hoping that this new manager would be better, but she is more of the same.... I heard my old manager is in Albany NY now so if anyone wants any info just PM me.

Last edited:
Well I was probably only lied to in a grievance meeting....my new manager told me that we don't really work all that many hours, which made me a bit upset.... so I replied I work far more hours than the office.... she then told me that they were different jobs, and I replied yes, but when I got hired I was told by the hiring manager and a supervisor that their salary is based on ten hour days, fifty hours weeks.... she replied that has been changed....lol.... can't make that up.... she said they are only required to work 40(a 20% cut in hours), now I don't believe that for a second because if that had happened ABF would have cut pay, and people would have been upset.... I was really hoping that this new manager would be better, but she is more of the same.... I heard my old manager is in Albany NY now so if anyone wants any info just PM me.
40!!! I’d be happy to get 30….