ODFL | Mandate?

It always happens , when people with your podcast/ am radio belief system become very sick , the government foots the bill,hopefully you stay well

Last edited:
Nothin new to me driver,, was drafted many years ago never had a choice then but still ticking,, I’m be a healthy driver and trying to live into my 80’s,,,, know many people like you and when that virus hit em it hit em hard so now they ain’t talkin like that no more
You must have been at the tail end of the draft and since you were in the service you know anything that can give you the slightest edge over the enemy ,you use it to your advantage

Covid, vaccines, masks are all a scam. I’m not saying that there’s not a virus, but not to the point that the government is saying. The lockdowns, it’s all a Marxist power ideology. You ever hear of antibodies? Research it. Besides I get my produce and some of my meat from the farm. My belief is that everyone needs to be given the choice of getting the vaccine or not. I disagree with government telling me what to do with my body or health.
Just be careful amigo,,, I seen you a few times and you not in good of shape as this old man here so nothing wrong with added protection vax giving you

You must have been at the tail end of the draft and since you were in the service you know anything that can give you the slightest edge over the enemy ,you use it to your advantage
I was never had to leave country,, driver,, you gots an idea my age and I can run circles round this new gen

Nothin new to me driver,, was drafted many years ago never had a choice then but still ticking,, I’m be a healthy driver and trying to live into my 80’s,,,, know many people like you and when that virus hit em it hit em hard so now they ain’t talkin like that no more
I've made the 80s, trying for the 90s, just hope mama or a jealous husband don't get me too soon.
I'm trying to make it to 2051, which will let me draw 60 yrs from Central States.
I may trade trucks and get myself a new boat.
BTW, Billy, ask OD if they will give me $500 for my booster shot.

I've made the 80s, trying for the 90s, just hope mama or a jealous husband don't get me too soon.
I'm trying to make it to 2051, which will let me draw 60 yrs from Central States.
I may trade trucks and get myself a new boat.
BTW, Billy, ask OD if they will give me $500 for my booster shot.
I’m sure they will since they got extra monies with fly not getting his,,, I wish you many more healthy years my friend.. makes you wonder where the time went so fast