Maptda

Easyrider

TB Lurker
Credits
Any of you guys competing in the Mid Atlantic Professional Truck Drivers Assoc competition in Lexington this Saturday?

I am going to give it a try. I will have to try and beat a9fannc's Heavy Duty .We have entered the same class. May best driver win.

i'll be there from nashville. will be bringing some help though. should be six from nashville, one from memphis, one from knoxville at last count i know of

Good Luck to all of ya'll going up to the Rodeo. Make sure ya'll bring your sunglasses, I heard Big Ol' Bird is going to be there.( he's hard on the EYES) Ya'll be careful and Good luck!!!!..............Big Bird,,, LOL,,, you know what I mean!! ha ha Peace Out The World Famous BigWRD

well , let me be the first to say that i didn't do to good at the fun drive, we did however collectively raise around $14,000 for Make-A-Wish though , several odf our drivers did good though, there may be others but off the top of my head, middleton,reise,freeman,snyder,gatsetter,hogan all placed

whos-awesome.jpg

Awesome

Thanks Stinger, I appreciate the flowers. I see you are a man that notices quality when you see it. Oh, by the way, I think your Awesome too.:hysterical: Peace Out BigW-RD