Marcus Lattimore injury

Chicken_Man

TB Lurker
Credits
Was anyone else watching this game? I was watching when it happened and had a feeling when I saw the ball come out it was probably something serious....but I didn't think it was going to be as gruesome as it was. One of the worst injuries I've ever seen while watching a game. I'm a Georgia fan, but I've always liked Marcus. I remember his freshman year when he ran all over Georgia, something like 175 yards I believe it was. He is a great kid from everything that I have ever heard about him and I hope he is able to make a full recovery and he will be able to eventually play on Sundays and showcase his abilities in the NFL.

Word is he dislocated his knee, probably also tore every ligament in it too. When they showed him still sitting up before the trainers made him lay flat on his back, his kneecap was almost under his leg. He honestly looked as if he was about to go into shock and pass out because of the pain....it was hard to watch. Good luck Marcus to a full recovery!

Here's a link to the video if you want to see for yourself. Gruesome Marcus Lattimore Injury vs. Tennessee (hurts his knee looks broken) Oct. 27, 2012 - YouTube

Nasty, nasty injury. Tough one to watch. That's a shame. I wish him a quick recovery, but it's going to be a tough one.

Looked like total dislocation to me...A lot like the Willis McGahee injury when he was with the Hurricanes...I see total reconstructive surgery here...But, the good doctor in Birmingham put Willis back on the field...Maybe Lattimore should consider getting his degree and work for a living...

Looked like total dislocation to me...A lot like the Willis McGahee injury when he was with the Hurricanes...I see total reconstructive surgery here...But, the good doctor in Birmingham put Willis back on the field...Maybe Lattimore should consider getting his degree and work for a living...
I almost used the McGahee injury in my last post also. And McGahee's was horrible also. (Seems like his was during National Championship game) The doctors can put these guys back together, but the rehab must be excruciating! I didn't think that we'd ever see McGahee back on the football field, but there he was last night......running wild over those Saints. lol:poster_oops::hide: