Yellow | "mark my words, those guys across the street will be done by April 1st"

slowsmoke

TB Lurker
Credits
UPS management told their package cart drivers this morning to "go after" Yrc's freight. They were told to tell customers to "get a UPS Freight Sales Rep. in here as soon as possible." In the preshift meeting " Mark my words, those guys across the street will be done by April 1st"

I don't buy it... What I believe is UPS is starting rumors to drum up business for UPS Freight.
This is not the first time I've heard other companies saying this type of garbage to get OUR freight.

UPS package cart drivers general attitude was " **** them we have friends with families across the street"

I have not been on trucking boards since I got laid off in November...(sometimes it hard to keep a good attitude) But with the change so close I thought getting some info might do a body good. And posting some info might do some of you some good.

I hope you cats in the city are doing your best to debunk the rumor mill, and our brothers and sisters in the trucks and on the bugs are doing your best to keep our freight. Because I want to go back to YRC. It has provided a nice life style for my family, and another company going under is bad for America. But, even if I do not get the chance to work for Teamster Freight again... I hope you do.

So to the fine management at UPS, F*** You

all trucking companies need yrc freight..............i know a couple of companies just waiting for yrc to go under.....

UPS management told their package cart drivers this morning to "go after" Yrc's freight. They were told to tell customers to "get a UPS Freight Sales Rep. in here as soon as possible." In the preshift meeting " Mark my words, those guys across the street will be done by April 1st"

I don't buy it... What I believe is UPS is starting rumors to drum up business for UPS Freight.
This is not the first time I've heard other companies saying this type of garbage to get OUR freight.

UPS package cart drivers general attitude was " **** them we have friends with families across the street"

I have not been on trucking boards since I got laid off in November...(sometimes it hard to keep a good attitude) But with the change so close I thought getting some info might do a body good. And posting some info might do some of you some good.

I hope you cats in the city are doing your best to debunk the rumor mill, and our brothers and sisters in the trucks and on the bugs are doing your best to keep our freight. Because I want to go back to YRC. It has provided a nice life style for my family, and another company going under is bad for America. But, even if I do not get the chance to work for Teamster Freight again... I hope you do.

So to the fine management at UPS, F*** You

I heard the same thing. I was also told that the UPS sales force will be going in and making a deal to handle all of their freight.....package and ltl. I know quite a few that will not be doing as instructed!:thumbsup: