Martin Brower,Metroplex Harriman NY ?? McDonalds.

racindave99

TB Lurker
Credits
Martin Brower,Metroplex Harriman NY ??

Any drivers out there work for this company or know alot (truth) about it?
I am considering employment there.
For privacy feel free to email me at [email protected]
I am interested in specifics as well. pay, benefits, environment, schedules, bids. service area?
Thanks

I'm not sure but I believe Double R told that MB doesn't have a contract, none of McDonalds grocery suppliers do, that way if service isn't met, they move on, I think it was Double R, I want to give credit where it is due, anyway when you are McDonalds you can get away with that, MB has been doing it for a long time so they must be doing something right!

Here in minnesota there union. Im sure there union in NY. They make very good money. When i quit dawn foods they hired a driver from MB and he said he was there 8 years and his 7th year there he made 110,000 dollars that year. But you have no life. Working every weekend and every holiday

It wouldn't bug me to work weekends and holidays, I volunteer for them anyway, for 110 grand? taking it off the lift gate? You betcha baby, I'm all over that!!

I dont know about liftgates. Never really seen em for MB. I see them with roller ramps and the drivers slide the cases down into the resturant. Never really have to push a 2 wheeler either

That would work too, around here they have electric jacks and put the pallet on the gate and down they go, alot of bread racks, I have seen them breaking down pallets by the door and 10 employees of McDonalds are helping the driver, seems like a sweet gig, I'm sticking with Sysco for the long haul though, I want into mgmt. at some point.