Estes | Meeting in kc

Yea kd. That's how long he's been there "coaching" I think he was there earlier than that doing something else. About the blackberries. They probably didn't want us texting, chat'n and spending too much time on truckingboards while hammering down the highway.lol

i resemble that remark mister. :TR10driving03:

Yea, that neon light shines in my cab too. Just trying to keep up with todays technology

Yea, that neon light works better than coffee sometimes.

I bought a new blue parrot headset and the first night a wore it I kept catching a glimpse of a blue light out of the corner of my eye.
Then every time I'd turn my head to see what it was it'd go away.
I drove halfway across KY that night before I figured out it was that headset light reflecting off the side glass!:biglaugh:
Duh, :knockout:

I bought a new blue parrot headset and the first night a wore it I kept catching a glimpse of a blue light out of the corner of my eye.
Then every time I'd turn my head to see what it was it'd go away.
I drove halfway across KY that night before I figured out it was that headset light reflecting off the side glass!:biglaugh:
Duh, :knockout:

Stay away from the water in a jar,KD.I'll bet you looked like a dog chasing his tail.I would have loved to have a camera in the cab.If I would have seen that on film,I would have busted a rib.:biglaugh:

meeting

man that blue parror sure is nice. i bought one several weeks ago and love it. i wont talk on my phone w/ out it. if you press the two volume buttons st the same time the blue light will go out .

I still hold the phone to my ear. I tried one of those high dollar voyagers once. I got tired of repeating myself over and over. I came to the conclusion that those ear things were only tested on important folks.

you buy a blue parrot 250 xt and that's the only one you will ever buy. the best by far. no noise just amazing for truck drivers

man that blue parror sure is nice. i bought one several weeks ago and love it. i wont talk on my phone w/ out it. if you press the two volume buttons st the same time the blue light will go out .

Hey thanks! Now maybe this crick in my neck will go away from snapping my head around chasing that stupid blue light.....:biglaugh:

Ya you guys are right that 250xt blue parrot is the best, I had the motor trend maxx4 and it was ok but this blue parrot is much better.

you buy a blue parrot 250 xt and that's the only one you will ever buy. the best by far. no noise just amazing for truck drivers

Ten fer on the 250 xt. I'll add it to my; "I hope she lets me get it" list.

Hey thanks! Now maybe this crick in my neck will go away from snapping my head around chasing that stupid blue light.....:biglaugh:

Ya you guys are right that 250xt blue parrot is the best, I had the motor trend maxx4 and it was ok but this blue parrot is much better.

KD, you are one of a kind, my friend.:biglaugh:

Here ya go Dew....this is the cheapest one on E-bay right now.

Blue Parrot VXI Roadwarrior B250-XT Bluetooth Headset - eBay (item 110420096325 end time Aug-08-09 10:29:34 PDT)

This headset ain't small and stylish like those little ones, but it's more comfortable than it looks and the sound is great. Everybody I've talked to on this thing from the truck tell me I sound like I'm sitting in my living room on a land line. And the volume on the speaker goes up so high it will hurt your ear.
It's got a battery you can't run down in one night. Comes with a house charger and a cig. lighter charger both in the box.
What I like about the cig. lighter charger is that if you forget to charge it and have to talk will it's plugged up the cord is real
long so you can talk and charge at the same time.

blue parrot also makes a wired headset for those of us with the cheap, non bluetooth compatible, phones...i have on and it's amazing

Is this Blue Parrot headset one of the types that make you truckin fools look like you should be taking my order from the drive through at McDonalds? Those things are hideous :biglaugh: I can't imagine Beerboy sacrificing style for safety.

o yeah a device that has NO i mean NONE road noise. hell yeah. I am a married man and a father. style left me long ago.