FedEx Freight | MEETINGS TUESDAY ABOUT JANUARY BIDS

bigdaddy300

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone else having meetings this Tues regarding the January bids.itsabout 2 months out so that usually means there's some sort of lane changes being made

Spoke with a road advisor the other day about JOT and he said their moving freight from CGT because they are over capacity and MDW is at 80%. Also said they won’t be adding additional drivers as of yet to JOT but a couple dock workers are dove tailing in. We shall see... Can’t see a SC turning into a hub and not needing more drivers. I could be wrong.

Spoke with a road advisor the other day about JOT and he said their moving freight from CGT because they are over capacity and MDW is at 80%. Also said they won’t be adding additional drivers as of yet to JOT but a couple dock workers are dove tailing in. We shall see... Can’t see a SC turning into a hub and not needing more drivers. I could be wrong.

CGT is always over capacity... You could take all the freight out of CGT and they would still struggle to cycle. That place is a joke!

Well, let’s see, during the Hostile Takeover, my SC became a “hub”.
Apparently we didn’t need more drivers. Our road board went from 96 to 21 in twelve months.

CGT is always over capacity... You could take all the freight out of CGT and they would still struggle to cycle. That place is a joke!
Chasing not allowed. 3 hours after gate time 2 dozen PROs still not loaded.
Try my best to avoid the ::shit:: hole.

How does that large reduction in road happen?
All P&D went to other SCs?
It happens like this....
kpZV9VY.jpg