Central Transport | Merry Christmas from Central

Jacknife18

Senile Member
Credits
This year we are pleased to announce a new special Christmas program in which you will be able to spend your Christmas Eve with other truck drivers instead of your family. All the while you will hear comforting Yuletide words and phrases from your new CT management like "weak Vitran drivers", "you're the bottom of the barrel", "no you can't have that day off to see your doctor", "hit the dock", and so on. As you enjoy your day on the street, keep in mind that you probably made more money sitting at home with your loved ones last year than you'll make all day at work today. Once again, from Matty and the Central family- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This year we are pleased to announce a new special Christmas program in which you will be able to spend your Christmas Eve with other truck drivers instead of your family. All the while you will hear comforting Yuletide words and phrases from your new CT management like "weak Vitran drivers", "you're the bottom of the barrel", "no you can't have that day off to see your doctor", "hit the dock", and so on. As you enjoy your day on the street, keep in mind that you probably made more money sitting at home with your loved ones last year than you'll make all day at work today. Once again, from Matty and the Central family- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

OR Stay home don't call and get 2.5 points on your attendants record like i'm doing! Merry Christmas All

I don't usually endorse poor attendance... Usually. ;-)
Neither do I, but in this case I will make an exception....Let them fix their own debacle.....I quit...The only points I need are from my wife and children for being father of the year for ALWAYS putting family first.