Merry Christmas

Easyrider

TB Lurker
Credits
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope if you travel during the holidays that you do so safely because not only does your family need you, we need you as well.

If any of you still have some Christmas shopping to do I offer the following as a suggestion:

Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness . To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart . To a customer, service . To all, charity . To every child, a good example .
To yourself, respect. Finally, to those that you serve , leadership.

And remember.............................The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.

Merry Christmas and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

Mark

If any of you still have some Christmas shopping to do I offer the following as a suggestion:

Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness . To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart . To a customer, service . To all, charity . To every child, a good example .
To yourself, respect. Finally, to those that you serve , leadership.

And remember.............................The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.

I think everyone can squeeze those "gifts" into their budget.:1036316054:

Merry Christmas to everyone. I got a early Christmas present from my buddy Navigator , he got a job hauling John Deere parts out of Greenville TN .

Merry Christmas to all my peeps!!!

:bsanta:Merry Christmas everybody, My family and I hope everyone,(yes, even you Big Bird) have a wonderful and safe Christmas. We hope Santa gives you all that you have asked for and more. The biggest gift of all is Jesus Christ our Savior for all of us. Happy Birthday Jesus. God Bless to all the Wilson drivers and their families and to all the Wilson Family. Merry Christmas!!BigW-RD

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Big Bird, thanks for the news on Navigator.

Enjoy the time with your family, cherish those moments, and remember that the greatest gift of all, was not the one that was placed under a tree, but on one. Jesus, is the reason for season.

Merry Christmas to you all.

A heartfelt thanks!!!

My wife, myself and our family want to say, Thank You and God Bless to everyone of the Wilson Trucking Family. The HUGE plant from Wilson Trucking and the Beautiful Garden dish from my Road Family (the Best Road Drivers in the Business) was very Beautiful. Vicki and Myself want to Thank You all, for all the thoughts and prayers that where sent in the loss of her Mother. Thanks Again and God Bless . Big W-RD

I just want to say Merry Christmas to all the Wilson drivers and you Easyrider.(lol) I have missed you all and you will all be in my prayers for the coming New Year.