Central Transport | Merry Christmas

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
Let's try to keep this thread positive about the things we have to be thankful for...Having just recently visiting St. Judes hospital in TN....I truly understand...Besides my childrens health I'm grateful I was able to reconnect with my brother after years of being apart.

Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters in the industry. May your day bring you happiness and perspective. May your travels be safe. May your loads be light. May your hugs be warm. May the new year bring you all peace and prosperity no matter which direction you travel- and no matter your destination.

Merry Christmas to all here, and in the sentiment of this thread I am thankful that I have a job I love going to every morning and a great group of guys to work with.

I'd like to thank all of my friends that I have met on TB, whether we agree or agree to disagree on a wide range of topics and I would like to thank whomever posted the birthday greetings to me in the header.

Today is my birthday and at 58 I am thankful that my wife andI are healthy and we both still have jobs.

Well Happy Belated Birthday, young man. I was trying to remember what 58 was like and then I fell asleep and forgot what I was thinking about, so anyway, Happy Birthday.

See what you get to look forward to.

Well Happy Belated Birthday, young man. I was trying to remember what 58 was like and then I fell asleep and forgot what I was thinking about, so anyway, Happy Birthday.

See what you get to look forward to.

Thank you, sometimes I think I already arrived. I really thought I was turning 59, bad at math. LOL

Hope everyone has happy and safe New Year, may it bring more joy and peace than the previous year. Wish every here and your families the best that life has to offer.