Holland | Mexican Trucks

jarhead13

TB Lurker
Credits
I am asking all of you to go to Congress.org and ask your Congressman or Congresswoman to vote for HR 6630. At a time where the unemployment rate continues to rise we must stop these unsafe Mexican Trucking Companies from entering the country. The D.O.T. has just extended the Mexican Truck program for two years.

I am asking all of you to go to Congress.org and ask your Congressman or Congresswoman to vote for HR 6630. At a time where the unemployment rate continues to rise we must stop these unsafe Mexican Trucking Companies from entering the country. The D.O.T. has just extended the Mexican Truck program for two years.
Since our Union is sooooo in bed with the Dems, I would think that Jimmy could have got this taken care of with our Dem. Congress. Just a thought.

Here is what greeted me at congress.org:
Currently In Congress
IS PARIS HILTON RIGHT?
What is this country coming to?:duh:

You can eliminate this problem in one easy step. Let them have some of this "best ever contract", they will stay in Mexico.