XPO | Miami Has Ratified a Contract

drivin4truthnow

TB Lurker
Credits
If this rumor is true you would think there would be more of a celebration. Why is there is no pro-union success statements? Was it not rewarding?

No disrespect ment , first and foremost , is it true - confirmed for sure ratified?

If so , congratulations! How long is this first contract in effect?
I have not heard the particulars . I’m sure we will here soon .

If this rumor is true you would think there would be more of a celebration. Why is there is no pro-union success statements? Was it not rewarding?
It’s more than a rumor. It’s been a long time in coming. There should have been a contract in their case years ago. Xpo chose to drag this out in order to discouraged them and others . These guys are the unsung hero’s that stood their ground. They kept Xpo from taking more from everyone over these years.
Even with this there is still a lot to do and improve. This is not the end just the beginning.

No disrespect ment , first and foremost , is it true - confirmed for sure ratified?

If so , congratulations! How long is this first contract in effect?

Can’t wait to hear the particulars. Is it just for drivers ? Or are they representing the dock hands too ??? So many questions.

Can’t wait to hear the particulars. Is it just for drivers ? Or are they representing the dock hands too ??? So many questions.
I don‘t know if dock workers are represented their . They our not at our location. Just the driver and 1 os&d clerk.

That was pretty brave of the os&d clerk….
It was the company’s doing before the election they were trying to persuade her father (a driver) into voting no. She recently left after 6 years.
It’s a shame the terminals that the company illegally initiated and manipulated the decertifications and couldn’t have hung in a little longer to help leverage a better contract. The low hanging fruit is sometimes iresistable.
It is what it is.

Last edited:
It was the company’s doing before the election they were trying to persuade her father (a driver) into voting no. She recently left after 6 years.
It’s a shame the terminals that the company illegally initiated and manipulated the decertifications and couldn’t have hung in a little longer to help leverage a better contract. The low hanging fruit is sometimes iresistable.
It is what it is.
Let me explain how the Os&d clerk came into our bargaining unit a little better . The initial group to be organized at out location was solely the drivers . The company petition to have the os&d clerk put into the bargaining unit prior to the election. YES, you heard me right the company. Her Farther was deemed to be a fence sitter by the company. This made him very pliable and easily manipulated as far as a no vote When it came time . He did not want his daughter involved in this and by the companies doing she now was. This is an example of how complex these things get .
She just left after being a 6 year employee.

Let me explain how the Os&d clerk came into our bargaining unit a little better . The initial group to be organized at out location was solely the drivers . The company petition to have the os&d clerk put into the bargaining unit prior to the election. YES, you heard me right the company. Her Farther was deemed to be a fence sitter by the company. This made him very pliable and easily manipulated as far as a no vote When it came time . He did not want his daughter involved in this and by the companies doing she now was. This is an example of how complex these things get .
She just left after being a 6 year employee.
They could care less about casualties, as long as they win….Do you know how the father voted?

Looks like GXO goes live July 22. For the sky is falling crowd. The timing of this ratification seems suspicious.