Holland | Michigan TIF-2 benefit Reduction

Hockey Puck

TB Lurker
Credits
I just heard that on Aug. 1st USF Holland drivers will have a reduction in health benefits. Something to do with the pension fund getting the scheduled increase instead of the Michigan Health Conference. Large annual deductable plus 80%/20% co-pay. Is this for guys at Roadway and Yellow too? What about in other states? Doesn't sound like a great deal. True or not?

Hockey Puck said:
I just heard that on Aug. 1st USF Holland drivers will have a reduction in health benefits. Something to do with the pension fund getting the scheduled increase instead of the Michigan Health Conference. Large annual deductable plus 80%/20% co-pay. Is this for guys at Roadway and Yellow too? What about in other states? Doesn't sound like a great deal. True or not?
It's true Hockey anybody covered by the
Michigan Conference took the hit. But remember at least you got the best contract ever and your bennies were protected. Oh ya don't forget the hammer:ranting:

Wait a minute.

Aren't the benefits spelled out when the contract is voted on?

How can the health plan be changed or payments to a health plan or the pension plan be changed without another vote?

Top Freight said:
Wait a minute.

Aren't the benefits spelled out when the contract is voted on?

How can the health plan be changed or payments to a health plan or the pension plan be changed without another vote?
Very good question that I can't honestly answer.:poster_oops: Just know that we're getting screwed by somebody.