FedEx Freight | Mike ducker

Does anyone know what the new Mike Duckett video is about all we keep hearing is everyone will be happy with what he had to say
Ducker spoke about the challenges of growth being behind plan.

There were two guests who were interviewed.

One, a city driver out of California, who is the top performer in the "just one more" program. He spoke about is methods and general thoughts on maintaining "outstanding customer experience".

The other, a Center manager out of GSP, Mr. Noel, another top performer who has taken the lead in a program that targets accounts with the best potential for success in our system, in terms of volume/revenue and ease of (damage free) handling throughout the system.

Also announced was a customer lead contest that encourages use of the automated lead feature in the handheld (intermec) device. Top prize? All expense paid trip (for 2?) to an NFL game of your choice, I seem to recall.

Did I miss anything?

I thought the driver was from GSP and manager from cali? There was a lot of talking going on so maybe I missed it.

Ducker spoke about the challenges of growth being behind plan.

There were two guests who were interviewed.

One, a city driver out of California, who is the top performer in the "just one more" program. He spoke about is methods and general thoughts on maintaining "outstanding customer experience".

The other, a Center manager out of GSP, Mr. Noel, another top performer who has taken the lead in a program that targets accounts with the best potential for success in our system, in terms of volume/revenue and ease of (damage free) handling throughout the system.

Also announced was a customer lead contest that encourages use of the automated lead feature in the handheld (intermec) device. Top prize? All expense paid trip (for 2?) to an NFL game of your choice, I seem to recall.

Did I miss anything?
pretty much nailed it:clap:I had 2 watch it twice...fell asleep

There changing the payouts for drops an hooks, tractor change, delay for meet an turn drivers.. supposedly. ..that's the rumor I hurd. .

I was told we're now getting the whole 30 minutes for a drop or hook, even if we only drop or hook one of our two trailers. Also, if you have to deadline your tractor, or drop it for routine maintenance at a hub, you get .25 for that. And yes, no more 30 minute surrender/penalty at meet points or vias.

Yay! Thanks Big Dave! Big Dave for President!

ST

I thought the driver was from GSP and manager from cali? There was a lot of talking going on so maybe I missed it.
Everybody at my center talks too, nobody watches the video. No one gives a crap anymore. City drivers have no control over the freight once we return it to the barn. Yet we take the full brunt of pissed off customers when its all beat to hell! Everyone has just given up.

Everybody at my center talks too, nobody watches the video. No one gives a crap anymore. City drivers have no control over the freight once we return it to the barn. Yet we take the full brunt of pissed off customers when its all beat to hell! Everyone has just given up.
What you really mean is you don't give a crap anymore, and somehow I suspect you never did....are you hanging out at the bar with Franklin?

It seems like the leadership on the dock doesn't give a crap and gave up. But if your barn is so perfect ..damage free. trailers loaded right managers skipping around the dock giving high fives. They should go around center to center and teach these guys

Noel was a Seattle driver once who ran into a low clearance bridge that was clearly marked and every one with a brain can see and knows about this hazard. He ripped the top of the trailer open like a sardine can. Then claimed he was cut off by a speeding car that got away.....if this guy manages like he drives a truck we are in big trouble....I could not believe it when I seen him on the video....you call this fffn leadership ?...

What you really mean is you don't give a crap anymore, and somehow I suspect you never did....are you hanging out at the bar with Franklin?
NO, I really cared at one time, really I did, but as time went by and the "leadership" decided they were the smartest people in the trucking industry. There was no longer a need for driver input. So let them fix it themselves.They don't need help. 80 some million in damages, they got this company in to it they can get it out.