Yellow | Mileage Awards

exyrcrd

TB Regular
Credits
I went in to 326 linehaul boss to inquire about my one million award. I have 10 years and a few months. I have 960K and change. What? Yellow was 100K per year! Roadway accumlalated actual miles. So us Yellow guys are getting screwed again! This isnt Roadway! Roadway doesnt exist! I'm outta here! We are all getting screwed in ways we don't even know! So if your former Yellow go check! I hope this POS company goes down!

I went in to 326 linehaul boss to inquire about my one million award. I have 10 years and a few months. I have 960K and change. What? Yellow was 100K per year! Roadway accumlalated actual miles. So us Yellow guys are getting screwed again! This isnt Roadway! Roadway doesnt exist! I'm outta here! We are all getting screwed in ways we don't even know! So if your former Yellow go check! I hope this POS company goes down!

If you don't actually have a million miles then why are you putting it on your application?

According to Yellow I have it! My Yellow Linehaul boss said yes you do. My Roadway linehaul boss says no we do it Roadways way! I said neither freaking exist! I'm Yellow! So give me my damn award!

How does Roadway figure city drivers. I have almost 11 safe driving city with Yellow and Ive never heard or been given a thing. I do like the paycheck and bennies I get so Ill forgive them. Just keep us afloat.

How does Roadway figure city drivers. I have almost 11 safe driving city with Yellow and Ive never heard or been given a thing. I do like the paycheck and bennies I get so Ill forgive them. Just keep us afloat.

What bennies? We have nothing left! The Yes voters eliminated the unions relevance! I interviewed at a competitor today. We dont have nothing to offer! They offer overtime after 8 and 40, pension and 401k both at the same time. You design you own medical plan up to 9 different options based on your needs. If your single it cost 2$ a month. If you have a family the cadallic plan no out of pocket for anything! $180 a month. They have a set time to close out ALL pickups every night of 8pm and 10pm. They kick our butt! Our dock doesnt know how to work! To please customers. At 326 they could care less when they close out trailers! That's our problem our close out times are 6am the next day according to the guys i talk too. We don't want to work by the sweat of our browl! We want to break one skid load a night. Play dominos, our union won't fire guys that don't work! Our union might as well give up ever organizing this company. If they try the union will bankrupt themselves. Id love to pay $180 for a all expense paid medical plan minus union dues! We have all been brainwashed! No repensentation! I choose to work for the company that has stock at $80 plus a share!:eck13::Flame-On::biglaugh::clap:

So you want to get credit for miles you didn't actually drive? That just sounds like cheating.

no years of service awards either.2 months ago, our brown noser in chief got mileage awards, years of service awards, a cake, a party, entire operation halted to do this with a meeting.he got pins, jewelry, 2 coats, coveralls, etc. regular employees dont get this

no years of service awards either.2 months ago, our brown noser in chief got mileage awards, years of service awards, a cake, a party, entire operation halted to do this with a meeting.he got pins, jewelry, 2 coats, coveralls, etc. regular employees dont get this

Ive driven the miles! No break in service! i want my credit! its the way Yellow had it. That's what should apply!

Ive driven the miles! No break in service! i want my credit! its the way Yellow had it. That's what should apply!

If I'm not mistaken you need 12 years for tractor door 'million mile safe driver' logos and the jacket, the breakfast and maybe a watch

I want mine! I want mine! I want Mine! Good Ridence. See ya. Maybe those guys you are ejaculating over will like to here all that youve done. (You Alone) mememememememe. What do you want? A cheap magnet to put on you truck door? A pin from the company you hate? Get a life, and cry about the union all you want. It is what it is. All the millions youve done, still wont make you happy with coats, pins, magnets, or any other BS this company could provide you with all that YOU have done. So you being a waaay above average YELLOW hero, and the below average roadway workers you loathe, still have to go in and try to support their families with the same 15% cut and no pension that everbody else is trying to adjust to, just go look in the mirror and cry to the only person that has a problem like yours, (million miler). Maybe someone can take up a collection for you and buy you a button that reads YOUR THE ONE!

I got 10 yrs on forklift requested my own 1 mil mile forklift with my name on it.:shift::biglaugh:
Will let you know what boss says.:biglaugh:
Yes YRCRDKCM guy it is wrong but you have to learn it's not YRC it's ROADWAY:TR10driving03: I have accepted this and have a whole new attitude:clap::clap:

Yrcrdkcm: Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far, but I'm wondering how you would deal with a real problem. You want to close the doors because you didn't get an award you haven't earned yet? We are also going through some merger changes that I don't always agree with too, but like you I'm just a player. It's there game. Keep your nose clean for a few more months, and then step up and receive your award. One Million accident free miles is a amazing accomplishment. Your a true professional. TP

Million miler yellow or roadway or neither

Roadway and yellow !"doesn't exist anymore" not just roadway! The company's name is yrc ,and yrcw (the parent company)decides what the policy is. The question is why does the senior management at yrcw think roadway's policy of determining mileage awards (actual miles as opposed to years of service) is the one they implement. Maybe because the term miles indicates real driving time. Don't be mad at roadway. Remeber "there's no such company" so your directing your anger at something that doesn't exist. Another form of insanitiy.

You're right. Yellow based driving awards on years of service, not actual mileage driven as opposed to Roadway's actual accumulation of miles driven from payrec's/dispatches. Your not getting screwed if you didn't drive the miles (960K, you're 40K short). This isn't Yellow either, Yellow doesn't exist.
:TR10driving03:

:Violin::Violin::ranting2::nutkick:
I want mine! I want mine! I want Mine! Good Ridence. See ya. Maybe those guys you are ejaculating over will like to here all that youve done. (You Alone) mememememememe. What do you want? A cheap magnet to put on you truck door? A pin from the company you hate? Get a life, and cry about the union all you want. It is what it is. All the millions youve done, still wont make you happy with coats, pins, magnets, or any other BS this company could provide you with all that YOU have done. So you being a waaay above average YELLOW hero, and the below average roadway workers you loathe, still have to go in and try to support their families with the same 15% cut and no pension that everbody else is trying to adjust to, just go look in the mirror and cry to the only person that has a problem like yours, (million miler). Maybe someone can take up a collection for you and buy you a button that reads YOUR THE ONE!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. never said Roadway men derseved less!

Oh poor me oh poor me. This is why we are in the state that we are! People complaining about stupid s#$t about mile or about how bad yellow is and how bad roadway is. Well people last time i got my check it said yrc on it i pull up to a building that has yrc on it. We need to pull together as a team and get work done. I also do not agree with everything that goes on. And i miss working for roadway But now we are yrc yes a company that 90% of us hate. I'm not trying to be that guy who says if we all work harder that the company will do better. I just saying we all need to get past the yellow roadway thing. If you want to blame someone blame zollars and upper mgnt. zollars is to blame not linehaul not the dock foreman. they're all puppets just like us who have no control of what goes on. It is what it is. Just plan sh$t. It's a big old brown poop in between two slices of wonder bread that no one likes.

Waaaaaaaaaa I want my freaking award! And yes I did more miles than a 100 K a year. Unlike most i actually worked!