XPO | military nuts

billybob

TB Lurker
Credits
One thing I have seen is there are way to many references to guns and explosives in some post ,well to the boys that post these, it really makes you guys look like a bunch of goofs ,I don't have any thing against firearms or things that go boom but this isn't the place to post foolish remarks ;if you liked the military so much and it was so good to you than maybe that should have been your choice of job.......

billybob said:
One thing I have seen is there are way to many references to guns and explosives in some post ,well to the boys that post these, it really makes you guys look like a bunch of goofs ,I don't have any thing against firearms or things that go boom but this isn't the place to post foolish remarks ;if you liked the military so much and it was so good to you than maybe that should have been your choice of job.......
It was for 10 years.very few post have had weapons or demo in them.If we want to talk about these things then it our right to do so as long as we are not making any threats.If you do like what is posted or it make you feel uneasy.I'M SORRY.

Like I said I have no problem with weapons at all but this is a site that the topics are truck driving and related sbject matter at Con-Way ect. if it's weapons and such you would be better off commenting on the many such sites out there. They really ,if you use your head, have no reson for being on here just like any referances to p*on or any none such site topic matters, come on there boys just think and use your heads for a minute,please...oh is it really a free country ,only to a point.also no offense to any ex-military types was intended....