Holland | Million Mile jacket

I am working on my million mile layoff jacket. It does not take much effort. All you have to do is work for a great company, wait for YRC to acquire and then destroy the company.

Shoeman, I will put it out for you. One guy said I didn't know you could get a million mile jacket working in the office and I said maybe he has a million miles on an office chair. Can you stay with the program now......lol. Read the other posts slowly then work your way down.......:chairshot:

Shoeman, I will put it out for you. One guy said I didn't know you could get a million mile jacket working in the office and I said maybe he has a million miles on an office chair. Can you stay with the program now......lol. Read the other posts slowly then work your way down.......:chairshot:
Ok so who is the office man? You. there has to be an inside joke then!:maddance3:

Don't feel bad Shoeman, I don't get it either. Wireman must have one smart 5 year old. Or more than likely wireman is a little cranky today, I think he needs a snack and a nap. :smilie_132:

Don't feel bad Shoeman, I don't get it either. Wireman must have one smart 5 year old. Or more than likely wireman is a little cranky today, I think he needs a snack and a nap. :smilie_132:

Just read all the reply's, it's not hard to figure out....just common sense. Oh nevermind on that part.:smilie_132: