ABF | Misunderstood

lehele

TB Lurker
Credits
I just don't understand for the life of me why so many people are so greedy
So many people are speaking with false acquisitions saying this is about the future and and what they deserve in pay 10 years ago when we took a 7% cut we was making less money then and I can't understand why didn't you leave
but you decided to stay so if you work for less then you can work for what we about to get now this is more than we ever had
stop worrying about other companies and worry about keeping this company going for we can have a retirement and for the future for the others that are coming behind us if you look around there are really not too many more Union companies that we can go to and finish our retirement
YRC is done
T force is trash
only one is UPS and we all can't go there so keep what we got and be content and stop being greedy
Oh I know why y'all are so greedy because y'all are strapped in debt up to your eyeballs if you would manage your money right this would be a BONUS IN THE BANK with this huge raise
Covid-19 should have made y'all more grateful and thankful but all of y'all don't think ,act or live your life in a financial responsible manner

So many people are speaking with false acquisitions saying this is about the future and and what they deserve in pay 10 years ago when we took a 7% cut we was making less money then and I can't understand why didn't you leave
but you decided to stay so if you work for less then you can work for what we about to get now this is more than we ever had
stop worrying about other companies and worry about keeping this company going for we can have a retirement and for the future for the others that are coming behind us if you look around there are really not too many more Union companies that we can go to and finish our retirement
YRC is done
T force is trash
only one is UPS and we all can't go there so keep what we got and be content and stop being greedy
Oh I know why y'all are so greedy because y'all are strapped in debt up to your eyeballs if you would manage your money right this would be a BONUS IN THE BANK with this huge raise
WuFlu-19 should have made y'all more grateful and thankful but all of y'all don't think ,act or live your life in a financial responsible manner
Great pep-talk!!!
That ought to get the “Yes“ votes rolling in (LOL)!!!
I especially liked the part where you called most of us irresponsible financially.
How about just letting everyone vote the way they see fit to vote!!!
Isn‘t that how the democratic process of voting is supposed to work?

You are way off the mark with that assessment....I'm debt free and have been for many years...greedy? right the management talked us into a 7% givebacks and still continued with bonuses to themselves.....I vote for what I think is right and I think it was a little light....I'm not unhappy with my job, I just think ABF can do better....

Great pep-talk!!!
I especially liked the part where you called most of us irresponsible financially.
I wonder if I can go back and change my vote now that I heard from a voice of reason? LMFAO

Ohhh, so those carbon fiber blocks under the Pinto wasn’t financial overkill on your part????……..
Those blocks were purchased when the cousins were on vacation up in the Ozarks with Uncle Clem!!!
Their normal food bill for those two weeks were more than enough to purchase them!!!
Besides, you can’t let a classic like a Pinto sit on standard cement or wooden blocks!!!

Those blocks were purchased when the cousins were on vacation up in the Ozarks with Uncle Clem!!!
Their normal food bill for those two weeks were more than enough to purchase them!!!
Besides, you can’t let a classic like a Pinto sit on standard cement or wooden blocks!!!
Yeah, save them blocks for the AMC Gremlin and only the one with the almost Starsky and Hutch stripe!!
How One of History's Dorkiest Cars—the AMC Gremlin—Became a ...

Great pep-talk!!!
It was pretty calm with trolls throughout contract negotiations, then we got the person with 4 messages since 2010 telling us how greedy we are right before the vote. Definitely swayed me.

Last edited:
Knowing ones worth is not being greedy. Accounting for inflation is not being greedy.

Since you brought up Yellow and greed, let's talk about it. Those employees gave up wages and benefits to not be greedy and look where they are now. That's not because of employee greed.

Yellow is like the homeless guy you see on the street so the employees are the person walking by. The guy walking by decides to give up a little of what he has to help the homeless guy. After he gives him a couple of bucks, the homeless guy gets in a Benz and drives away.

Next time the walking guy sees the homeless guy, he won't help him because the walking guy thinks he's full of it, even if this time he's really hard up.

Who's fault is that?

YRC is done
T force is trash
WuFlu-19 should have made y'all more grateful and thankful but all of y'all don't think ,act or live your life in a financial responsible manner
Yellow may be done, but TForce is hardly trash. Working things out operation-wise with our new parent ,but Very good bennies and hourly pay with a contract raise on board. I don't ever remember giving concessions either. Not a bad place for a union brother to make a good living and only getting better.

Yellow may be done, but TForce is hardly trash. Working things out operation-wise with our new parent ,but Very good bennies and hourly pay with a contract raise on board. I don't ever remember giving concessions either. Not a bad place for a union brother to make a good living and only getting better.
Agreed brother...I have thought TForce would be a fine place to work....well as long as you didn't have to work with Maxi....LMFAO
:lmao: :438: :lmao: