MJD-Jaguars

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by a9faninnc, Aug 22, 2012.

  1. a9faninnc

    a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    10,565
    Likes Received:
    7,867
    Trophy Points:
    113
  2. highspeeds

    highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

    Messages:
    6,183
    Likes Received:
    3,296
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Running backs have short shelf lives. He is already a millionaire. He's just looking to cash in. It's a business.
     
  3. Northern Flash

    Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

    Messages:
    34,331
    Likes Received:
    12,204
    Trophy Points:
    113
    When the language in a contract states that when a player has a bad season, the team gets to retract some of their pay, I'll then support reworking a contract for an excellent season. But not until then. Live up to your damn contract.
     
  4. Stan Smith

    Stan Smith Moderator

    Messages:
    910
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Trade him to the Steelers.
     
  5. okeydokey

    okeydokey Member

    Messages:
    468
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Let him get all he can from the jaguars, that's a mismanaged organization there. They'll run him into ground by end of this year or next
     
  6. Super Chief

    Super Chief North Of The South Pole

    Messages:
    88
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    8
    He knew the terms of the contract when he signed it.

    By putting his signature on it, he agreed to those terms.

    He should be a man of his word and honor that contract.

    Either suit up and play or get out of the game.

    Get a CDL and go drive a truck.

    Come payday, he might appreciate what he was earning in the NFL.
     
  7. Starkravinloon

    Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

    Messages:
    9,500
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    113
    I agree,but according to the CBA, if he has only 2 years left on a 5 year deal,he can request a "renegotiate" on a new contract...The players voted on it and so did the owners...It seems like the owners are getting dumber and dumber to these contracts...THEY created these "monster contracts",and now they have to deal with them...Do I blame the player,HELL NO....
     
  8. a9faninnc

    a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    10,565
    Likes Received:
    7,867
    Trophy Points:
    113
    If I was the owner,this would be Rashard Jennings big chance.Giving MJD a new contract wont get them in the playoffs.Fill as many holes as you can without him.
     
  9. highspeeds

    highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

    Messages:
    6,183
    Likes Received:
    3,296
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Actually, I would trade him. Hershel Walker type deal. You won 4 games with him. So you are likely better off without him. And his stock ain't gonna get any higher.
     
  10. Starkravinloon

    Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

    Messages:
    9,500
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    113
    But he's 70% of your offense,the other 30% is special teams..LMAO...
     
  11. Roadrunner73

    Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,325
    Likes Received:
    37
    Trophy Points:
    48
    QB had some on the job training. New WR in Blackmon who has looked very good from articles I have read. A malcontent RB who I would move for the biggest price available. JAX won't be winning a lot of games whoever is their RB this season, they are laying the blocks to get better in the future.
     
  12. a9faninnc

    a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    10,565
    Likes Received:
    7,867
    Trophy Points:
    113

Share This Page