MJD-Jaguars

Running backs have short shelf lives. He is already a millionaire. He's just looking to cash in. It's a business.

When the language in a contract states that when a player has a bad season, the team gets to retract some of their pay, I'll then support reworking a contract for an excellent season. But not until then. Live up to your damn contract.

Let him get all he can from the jaguars, that's a mismanaged organization there. They'll run him into ground by end of this year or next

He knew the terms of the contract when he signed it.

By putting his signature on it, he agreed to those terms.

He should be a man of his word and honor that contract.

Either suit up and play or get out of the game.

Get a CDL and go drive a truck.

Come payday, he might appreciate what he was earning in the NFL.

He knew the terms of the contract when he signed it.

By putting his signature on it, he agreed to those terms.

He should be a man of his word and honor that contract.

Either suit up and play or get out of the game.

Get a CDL and go drive a truck.

Come payday, he might appreciate what he was earning in the NFL.

I agree,but according to the CBA, if he has only 2 years left on a 5 year deal,he can request a "renegotiate" on a new contract...The players voted on it and so did the owners...It seems like the owners are getting dumber and dumber to these contracts...THEY created these "monster contracts",and now they have to deal with them...Do I blame the player,HELL NO....

If I was the owner,this would be Rashard Jennings big chance.Giving MJD a new contract wont get them in the playoffs.Fill as many holes as you can without him.

Actually, I would trade him. Hershel Walker type deal. You won 4 games with him. So you are likely better off without him. And his stock ain't gonna get any higher.

QB had some on the job training. New WR in Blackmon who has looked very good from articles I have read. A malcontent RB who I would move for the biggest price available. JAX won't be winning a lot of games whoever is their RB this season, they are laying the blocks to get better in the future.