MO.******* by R & L Semi.

as if this time of year is not bad enuff, with winter roads etc the bad economy and the holidays i have a feeling we will be seeing more of ******* by semi. 2 years ago a woman did this when i was hauling grain, luckily i was not working that day as it happened about the time i would have been in the area. anyhow the driver was sitting in the IOWA DOT car when a call came over the radio to watch out for her car as her husband called in with her intentions. 20 minutes too damn late.

That's my fear as line driver , I know that would screw me up pretty bad .
To think it was a permanent solution to what amounts to temporay problems now all those involved have to live with it

updated story

new story here

It apparently was not the man's first attempt. About 30 minutes earlier, he had tried to do the same thing on U.S. 65 and Battlefield Road, Leven said.

The man was hit on Battlefield, Leven said, but the motorist who hit him was able to reduce speed enough just to tap him.

The driver wrote down the man's license information, Leven said. After the first incident the man got into his car and left.

Prayers go out to the driver. This time of year too many people give up hope and take the easy way out and never think about the people who are affected by their actions.

God Bless