Yellow | mon, the 16th

I'm signed up for ue out of indy. Losing 31 but only 24 signed up (cartage side), most don't believe we will lose much work.

Someone said there was a msg from the TM at LCP, if we got done they'd like us to call to see if when can come in and work................... I guess that's his attempt a humor

Someone said there was a msg from the TM at LCP, if we got done they'd like us to call to see if when can come in and work................... I guess that's his attempt a humor

Also, strongly encouraging everyone to sign up for 6 punches too... :shades:
cards_fish300.jpg

I'm signed up for ue out of indy. Losing 31 but only 24 signed up (cartage side), most don't believe we will lose much work.

Flee while you can. They told us in COL that there would be road work for over 100 drivers, within 3 mos we had 45 working the rest laid off.
Are you thinking about coming to COL on the UE change? All we are going to run is CVE, RFO, and CTI. I asked the Labor man if we would run via points such as MSD,PKB,CRS,ZAV,DTN, and any other points as needed he said one word, NO. Good luck.

Flee while you can. They told us in COL that there would be road work for over 100 drivers, within 3 mos we had 45 working the rest laid off.
Are you thinking about coming to COL on the UE change? All we are going to run is CVE, RFO, and CTI. I asked the Labor man if we would run via points such as MSD,PKB,CRS,ZAV,DTN, and any other points as needed he said one word, NO. Good luck.

That's my thinking. I'm number 104 out of 246 with 30 laid off. Following what happened in col I'm not in a good spot here. I'm thinking trh, I'd be number 2 if top bidding in.

I will be there, but doubt I get anything - hopefully this is where I can get all my unanswered questions answered...

Good luck everyone who is taking part in the phone bid today and I hope all the cards fall your way. :shades:
Good_luck_horse_shoe.jpg

I really wanted cti and harrisburg to fill up so it gave me no choice but to go to san antonio - I took the noncdl spot though - o well