SEFL | Monday meeting?

Big announcement is what I've heard. I heard a pretty good rumor to go with it. But then you know how truck drivers like to talk. :05.18 flustered:

Yes my barn is having there's Monday morning for the city and that night for line haul. I've heard a substantial pay increase.

Yea they giving the city guys 80 cent. Bad part is they gone be lucky to work 4 days a week with all these educated managers.

Curious what the latest increase brings the top pay up to for Southeastern city drivers in South Carolina?

I know some are shy about sharing details, so I'll tell you that here at FedEx Freight in SC, we currently stand at $23.68. I know Southeastern is higher than that , I just don't know the specifics.

Curious what the latest increase brings the top pay up to for Southeastern city drivers in South Carolina?

I know some are shy about sharing details, so I'll tell you that here at FedEx Freight in SC, we currently stand at $23.68. I know Southeastern is higher than that , I just don't know the specifics.
Top pay in most terminals is 23.95. In places like Raleigh and Greensboro and other big city terminals, it usually .40 higher.

Top pay in most terminals is 23.95. In places like Raleigh and Greensboro and other big city terminals, it usually .40 higher.
Thanks Man!

I think My location may be the higher amount, since I was told 24/something, but I couldn't recall. Again, much appreciated.:1036316054: