FedEx Freight | More bids lost next bid!

nasvegas

TB Veteran
Credits
Nashville losing 7 bids in August! This is when they close Lewisburg and we are getting 75% of their freight, but we are gaining nothing but three more drivers to road board!

Guess we'll see more PT that no one has a problem with! Gotta love that purple kool-aid! This glass has a bitter after taste! OH YEAH!

c3183e8b625e17b29541648469843f49.jpeg

We consistently have 75% of our extra board sitting at home four days a week. This is after a big time furlough.

The holiday is over… ABF, Yeller and The Force aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. What’s the plan FedEx? “Official” layoffs? Severance? More furloughs? We’re coming up on a year since the furloughs started.

We consistently have 75% of our extra board sitting at home four days a week. This is after a big time furlough.

The holiday is over… ABF, Yeller and The Force aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. What’s the plan FedEx? “Official” layoffs? Severance? More furloughs? We’re coming up on a year since the furloughs started.
Please good severance!

Nashville losing 7 bids in August! This is when they close Lewisburg and we are getting 75% of their freight, but we are gaining nothing but three more drivers to road board!

Guess we'll see more PT that no one has a problem with! Gotta love that purple kool-aid! This glass has a bitter after taste! OH YEAH!

c3183e8b625e17b29541648469843f49.jpeg
Lets see those purple lickers how happy they are when they start to lose their runs because at this pace no one is safe anymore. This is only the beginning, winter will be even worse.

If no one puts their foot down we will not accomplish anything. We’ve gone from 2 rails to over 20 in the yard just in the past year, it’s only creating work for 2 city guys but taking over tons of work from road drivers

We do need to stand up! Our insurance sucks and the company is making record profits! Cutting runs starving people out and constantly on us for these stupid headways and other ::::shit::::! My buddy works for worldwide tech and there insurance is awesome without being union! Go figure this company could care less about our wellbeing!
Don't post that on fedex chat room on Facebook. They have a army of purple kool-aid drinking people that will attack you constantly if you say anything negative about FedEx. Then they will ban you. Lol

The 2 years I’ve been at the hub I transferred to we lost about 20 runs. Guy about 8 spots above me was running days 6 months ago. This next bid he won’t be able to hold a bid. Road seems to be getting slashed. I don’t hear to much about the city side getting gutted.