Yellow | More Changes CSPF?

I know at least four myself.

papejrMember
The three years YRC did not pay into the pension you do not get credit for. 2009,10 and 11. I questioned CSP if 09 and 11 we would get partial credit for half a year I was told we did not. I left Holland and I went to ABF got my 181 days in and stillI do not get any credit for those three years. But it will interesting when the cuts come down because every notice you get they talk about your individual pension and how it will affect you. I do not believe everyone will be treated equally and I hope it doesn't turn one teamster against another.
papejr, Saturday at 7:00 PM Report
papejr, Saturday at 7:00 PM
Unlike Reply
You like this.

abfer wonder if cellblock has stopped laughing now . i know a few that have gone over and are still laughing at guys that didnt

papejrMember
The three years YRC did not pay into the pension you do not get credit for. 2009,10 and 11. I questioned CSP if 09 and 11 we would get partial credit for half a year I was told we did not. I left Holland and I went to ABF got my 181 days in and stillI do not get any credit for those three years. But it will interesting when the cuts come down because every notice you get they talk about your individual pension and how it will affect you. I do not believe everyone will be treated equally and I hope it doesn't turn one teamster against another.
papejr, Saturday at 7:00 PM Report
papejr, Saturday at 7:00 PM #12 Unlike Reply

im still laughing cuase going to abf you dont get all those years back lol my point and Im not in cspf thank god

If you are a Teamster and in one of the good plans... Just keep laughing at others misfortune and enjoy it for now, IT WILL AFFECT YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

If you are a Teamster and in one of the good plans... Just keep laughing at others misfortune and enjoy it for now, IT WILL AFFECT YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!
I'm in the CSPF and the Western Teamsters. No laughing or lashing out at anyone.