XPO | More company waste of $$$

Speaking of drivers in restrooms...i keep forgetting my dang cutting wheel to take into the lda dock bathrooms to trim the doors down so they shut. They open inward, and are about a foot and a half too wide to close. Guess they figure if you're gonna take a potty break, you should keep that whole one-on-one feel the company has with it's employees going...even into the most intimate moments...

No they want you to feel embarrassed and hurry, thereby saving the company labor costs!

Most vulnerable position you'll ever be in! Aside from that prostate check...but that's another story. I get where you're coming from, hell, I had the lda scm rip me a new one once for going to get a drink...

I took the letter as "hey we will continue to offer health insurance benefits for our employees in 2014 but have no idea yet how much the premiums will go up". Look Con-way isn't going to absorb the massive amounts of increased cost beyond a certain point because of Obamacare. Id blame an Obama voter before I blamed Conway for the increase in premiums. Sorry but im gonna say it like it is, with Obamacare you pay more and get less and this is only the beginning. I predict in a few years Conway will drop the entire plan and we will all end up on the government health insurance plan...(which will suck ass). I have no idea why Obama care is aka "the affordable care act".....the only people its affordable to is the ones not paying! :ranting2:

I took the letter as "hey we will continue to offer health insurance benefits for our employees in 2014 but have no idea yet how much the premiums will go up". Look Con-way isn't going to absorb the massive amounts of increased cost beyond a certain point because of Obamacare. Id blame an Obama voter before I blamed Conway for the increase in premiums. Sorry but im gonna say it like it is, with Obamacare you pay more and get less and this is only the beginning. I predict in a few years Conway will drop the entire plan and we will all end up on the government health insurance plan...(which will suck ass). I have no idea why Obama care is aka "the affordable care act".....the only people its affordable to is the ones not paying! :ranting2:
I agree OBAMACARE is a screw job,but this company was screwing us on health insurance long before OBAMA.