More Damn snow!

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
I'm so sick of this winter. It's either been very cold or snowing. We had 40 some days of below 0 this year which I think we might of broke a record. I can't remember. We got hammered yesterday with snow. Then it got really windy so it all drifted. So now my car is stuck in are driveway and I'm suppose to be going to work. I called work he asked what time I'm going to be in I told him no idea because are dirt road hasn't been plowed yet and I will not get down that at all until it gets plowed. What a pain in the ass. They shouldve just canceled us today because of this crap. No one will be able to unload us because the fork lifts won't make it outside and are trucks will just get stuck. It's stupid.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

We got a foot 2-3 weeks back. I shoveled the driveway when I got home so I could get out the next morning even though it was still snowing. Woke up the next morning, about 4 more inches or so had fallen overnight. No big deal, I can get through that I thought, assuming that the street had been plowed during the night and that there was also only about 4in of newly fallen snow there as well. Wrong, the street hadn't been touched at all. Got to the end of my driveway and got stuck in a ft of snow. Started digging then it occurred to me that even if I got unstuck I'd have to shovel my way all the way to the corner where that street is a snow route (which had been plowed).
Took me 30 min to get unstuck and get the car back in the garage, but only about 15min to fall back to sleep. Wasn't worth even trying.
Didn't see a plow on my street until early in the afternoon (about 30 hrs after the snow started falling). The city I live in dropped the ball big time, I live in a normal residential neighborhood too, no dirt or gravel. 1st time I've ever called in because of the snow, but sometimes you just can't help it.

Last 2 days have been in the 60's, hopefully it's almost over.

Yeah we got a foot last night. But then the winds picked up and drifts everywhere. Some were as tall and my dad's pickup. No way in hell I was making it in. Your lucky. We are back in the teens and single digits. I wish it was almost over

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk