More trouble for Sun Cap???

Sounds like a repeat of Jevic. I hope every lawsuit SunCap has against them goes through. I'd love to see those @$$holes go out of business. Well really, I'd love to see SunCap's office burn down (maybe while they're still in there), but we know that's not gonna happen.

I truly hate companies like SunCap, making all of their money by putting companies out of business and putting employees out of work. You'd have to be a real heartless scumbag to work at a company like that, or to run one.

I really hope they close up. Maybe those idiots can get a taste of real life and see what it's like when they lose their jobs.

It couldn't happen to a better bunch of A**holes, I wish Mervyn's all the luck in the world,and give them one for the jevic and Sharper image employees who lost their jobs!!and anybody else they have dragged down to make the multi-billions

I wish everyone at Sun a slow painful death. Other than that I wish all my fellow Jevic people the best, and I hope we all get back on our feet. Miss the old job.

Al J2 local

Maybe they can use the money from are equipment sales to
pay all these lawsuits. I see a bunch of heated trailers at
estes in Bensalem and it brings back some good memories.

Good theres some competition in the heater freight! New century not getting all the heater freight they expected now! They just laid off 50 drivers! No more cornering the market!
Yeah i miss getting paid to go to the shore!!!

yo bill , whats up ? sun capital and jevic both screwed all of us. dave g \ and tim are both working security at citizens bank park, and Lincoln financial field. we saw them in uniform the day of the phillies parade.