Mother, daughter among 3 killed in truck-car crash on I-84 in NY

Triplex

Experienced stalker
PREMIUM
Credits
Of course nothing that I have to say matters now but, why weren't you able to get the car to the shoulder? Why did you stay in a car that was stopped in the travel lane on an interstate highway? Why didnt you stop for gas on what seems to be an out of state road trip ?
Sad and beyond tragic for all involved !

It was a very rough 4 days this week, I dodged several bullets, thank God .

I see that all too often, people trying to get off an exit and stopped with their blinker on in the traveling lane (middle lane) waiting for a truck to kill them. I can't wait in line like everyone else I'm in a big hurry. Or they just pull off onto the shoulder to do whatever, not even broke down, when there is a rest area 1 mile ahead. Also good job to that lady for not buckling up her 9 year old. Correct sad and tragic.

Last edited:
I see that all too often, people trying to get off an exit and stopped with their blinker on in the traveling lane (middle lane) waiting for a truck to kill them. I can't wait in line like everyone else I'm in a big hurry. Or they just pull off onto the shoulder to do whatever, not even broke down, when there is a rest area 1 mile ahead. Also good job to that lady for not buckling up her 9 year old. Correct sad and tragic.
I don't think seat belts would have made a difference. The Mother was still buckled in. The Driver hit them pretty much at full speed.
I wasn't there but, he told the Trooper he saw the 4 ways on, but, thought they were moving slow not stopped. Doesn't make any sense, but, he was not thinking clearing after a multi fatality accident I'm sure. He should have not said anything at the scene, he was way to shook up.

The lesson we need to tell ours Families here is if the car stops in the lane of travel or even in the shoulder, get out of it and walk over the guard rail and up the bank and call for or wait for the Police .

I was not there BUT he pushed the car a long way, and the troppers said he applied the brakes before impact. Following too close? Failure to reduce speed?
Always leave yourself an out.

Sadly this guy is going to hang for this. He should have keep his mouth shut ,this whole thing happen all because she didn't put gas in the car. Those passats even have a counter telling you how much till empty.