Central Transport | Moving forward

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
As we move forward I hope we can all be one family. CT and Vitran are one now whether we like it or not. We have no choice but to accept it or find another job and move in a different direction. Honestly I hope you all will at least give it a try and not quit, to at least give it a fair shot. I'm not sure I will stay but I am going to at least give it a shot. I hope nothing will change just because I have become Moderator. I will not be some sort of censorship and most certainly will not try to stop the over the top posting. I will only edit the cussing and not much else. I hope we will continue to post the same free spirited post. Let's continue to take it to the limit of what is deemed appropriate. I mean take it right to the limit. We can fight just like a family. Let's just try not to hit below the belt....I have done that to some of our CT brothers and for that I'm sorry. We may not always agree but lets at least try and be civil. This is your job and money that pays your bills. I expect you to speak freely what's on your mind and if it gets out of control I hope we can meet in the middle to find the answers you are seeking in a civil manner. I'm still the runawaytrain,,, crazy as I've always been.

i'm putting in apps and checking around, i will give it a chance until i get another job.
I'm right there with you....I'm not going into this blindly.....If the right opportunity comes along that better serves the needs for me and my family I will be gone. I just want to spend more time with my family and that's the bottom line for me personally.