Moving Pics from My i Pad to My Laptop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5115

OK, had my i Pad about a month and have learned a little about it. Learned how to take pics with it (don't know how to name them yet or resized them). But I can't figure out how to get them out of the i Pad to anywhere else. I don't see it on my laptop's network and I can't seem to E-Mail it to myself through AOL (attaching images does not look like an option). Any hints?

I have so many accounts linked to that AOL address I can't shake it!!

I don't have a mac laptop.

Wow, is AOL still around? You're old!

Guardrail

I have so many accounts linked to that AOL address I can't shake it!!

My first computer was a 386, and I accessed the internet via a 28.8k dialup. So I signed up for AOL. Things change fast in the computing world, and it wasn't long and I had a Pentium II, and my cable company offered web access via a cable modem.

Always on, supersonic speeds (for then), and the best part, I could tell AOL to kiss off.

And I did.

Wait a minute buster.

You ain't gettin' away that easy.

It took me over a year of wrangling with them before AOL finally stopped bugging me and sending me bills.

AOL is a disease. Once you catch it, it will be with you for a very long time.

OK, had my i Pad about a month and have learned a little about it. Learned how to take pics with it (don't know how to name them yet or resized them). But I can't figure out how to get them out of the i Pad to anywhere else. I don't see it on my laptop's network and I can't seem to E-Mail it to myself through AOL (attaching images does not look like an option). Any hints?

I loath anything Apple..my step-daughters have ipads, ipods, iphones... i wanna shoot them all. So I can't help sorry :D

I thought it was drop box but now I think it was postimage.org. I got it now though, hook i Pad to laptop and it gets recognized as a storage disc, like a camera disc.

Alright. It really has become so much less complicated. Used to be a pain in the ****. Personally, I use Dropbox for backup purposes, its other feature being that you can acces your fotos from anywhere with an internet connection and share them with family, etc.

I don't have an Ipad but if you csn find the Ipad version of Airdroid, this could be your answer. On my android, I can switch pics, movies and music from my Android to and from pc....without a USB cable.

I would have been all over an Android based unit except that my primary use for the tablet is in de plane and there is no comparison in the software for the i Pad for some reason.